Smut - My Anaconda Will Consider It

So, first smut of the book! >:3 This one is Lorvi's first time. Cue adorkable virgins trying to get it on. Plus baconlube. Enjoy! ;)

*

"I want to try anal."

Lorcan froze. He had just stuffed a forkful of chicken chow mein into his mouth, and he choked harshly, spluttering and spitting his food out in shock, whipping his head around and staring at his boyfriend, who was watching him with a mildly curious look.

Lorcan wiped his mouth on a napkin, chugging water down his burning throat. That would be raw in the morning godammit.

"Wha- Right now?!" he choked after slamming the water bottle back down with a gasp, looking at Levi, eyes bulging in surprise. Levi rolled his eyes, flicking Lorcan on the nose with an amused smirk.

"Not right now, you dork. It's just something I've been thinking about us doing, you know, try something different." he hummed, stabbing one of Lorcan's dumplings on his fork and eating it, ignoring Lorcan's pout at the gesture.

Lorcan opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again at a sudden thought, fidgeted a little, making himself smaller against Levi's side, glancing over at his boyfriend.

"Is... Is what we do now not good, then?" he asked quietly. He didn't know if he was ready to try anal, but was Levi not satisfied with their sex life as it was? Was he bored with just doing the things they were already doing?

Levi paused, and set down his yuk sung, drawing Lorcan closer to his body. Lorcan raised an eyebrow. Normally you'd have to wrestle food out of Levi's hand. Must be serious then. Levi sighed, running a hand through Lorcan's hair.

"I love what we have at the moment Lor. I would still love it even if we just stick to that. It was only a suggestion, babe, and if you don't want to then we won't do it." he muttered softly, smirking gently as Lorcan nodded, a thoughtful look on his face as he chewed on his food.

Levi picked his food back up, wrapping an arm around Lorcan's waist, hand resting on his hip, tracing small circles on the pale skin there casually. Lorcan sighed contently, setting the idea Levi pitched earlier settle at the back of his mind for now.

The rest of their date night went quietly, both comfortable to watch Netflix and eat Chinese food, occasional muttering from Levi about the shitty special effects in the 60's horror movies they watched, followed by aggressive cuddles.

In the end, they both fell asleep on the couch, buried under a heap of blankets, empty takeout containers abandoned on the coffee table - and some on the floor. They didn't even care when Ty scolded them for getting prawn crackers on the couch the next morning.

~

Lorcan sat opposite his papa at the table, scowling into his bowl of stew. It had been a week since he and Levi 'discussed' (more like wheezed) over the idea of trying anal, and he was so lost.

All he could think about was if he was ready, and if he would be able to go through with it. If he would top or bottom. What if he had to stop? Would Levi be mad? Would it be awkward? Would it put him off having sex again?

"Lorcan, you've been staring at that piece of carrot for the last five minutes now, please tell me what's wrong."

He snapped his head up, blinking slightly dazed at his papa, who was smiling at him softly, his own food finished, hands folded in front of him.