I'll Be There

Hey y'all! So this one I got from my prompt book! Number 56, which I thought went well with Levi's back story! Enjoy this, little angsty ;) Listen to the song for the extra feels while reading!

*

"You went through my phone?! Who decided you could do that, huh? I didn't give you permission, you can't just read through my messages like that, Lorcan!"

"I have every right to know if your chatting up some guy!"

"Lorcan, he's my friend. F.R.I.E.N.D! I am allowed friends aren't I?!"

"Do friends send hearts to each other in texts? How do I know that your not flirting with him?"

"It was just one text! It's not like I was cheating or anything! Jeez."

"What the hell, Levi?!"

"Oh my god, you're so melodramatic! How the hell can I put up with you?!"

"Just fuck off, Levi, I'm sick of your shit! I'm leaving!"

"Fine! See if I care!"

"Fine!"

"Fine! Go home! Go on, leave if you want!"

"Asshole!"

~

Lorcan slammed the door, storming downstairs, grabbing his bag and heading to the front door.

He paused, waiting to see if Levi would come down and apologise, or call him back, but after a few minutes, he'd had enough.

He practically threw the door off its hinges as he left the house, walking home despite the rain. He'd sneak in through the kitchen door, his parents would never know he'd come back from Levi's early.

He was so angry. He couldn't even remember what started the argument in the first place, a something about a guy in his biology class, but the way Levi has shouted at him, insulted him! How dare he!

He climbed up the stairs quietly, slipping into his room, angry tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

He got ready for bed, flopping back into bed and checking his phone. No messages, no missed calls.

"He better fucking call me in the morning or I swear to god." he mumbled gruffly to himself, closing his eyes with a frown still on his face.

As much as he was angry, he still missed the warmth that usually surrounded him on Friday nights.

~

Levi stared angrily at his bedroom door, waiting until he heard the slam downstairs before he let his face fall, glaring at the floor darkly.

Why the hell couldn't he have shut up when he knew he was going too far? He knew he shouldn't have yelled at his boyfriend like that, over something so stupid it had already been forgotten, but damnit he was so pissed off! Gah, only Lorcan could make him want to hug him and beat his head in with a rock at the same time!

He sighed heavily, debating on calling his angry dork. He'd probably get a passive aggressive text instead, or a snarky voicemail telling him to go screw himself, so he decided against it. No use poking the dragon whilst it was angry.