2 The gang

"Who told you about me?" I asked extremely confused. "Johnny, Johnny Cade! He's your brother right?" I nodded as the boy grabbed my hand and stood me up.

"I'm Ponyboy, Ponyboy Curtis. Your Alyssa right?" All I did was nod still in shock that he knew Johnny. He started to walk down the sidewalk and motioned for me to follow. I started to walk behind him then asked "Where are you taking me?" He pointed to a house in the distance and then said "I can't believe your 14. And you look so much like Johnny. Oh God do I miss him."

We finally reached the house and every one looked up at me like I was Johnny come back to life. They all stared at me then one that was really handsome and was wearing a DX shirt pointed to me and asked "Hey Pony who is this?"

"Well guys I this is....... was Johnny's sister." I heard him swallow hard before he said Johnny. I looked around the room and they were still all staring at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as there eyes kept looking back and forth from me and a picture of Johnny hanging on the wall. "Johnny told me about her while we were at the church and I ran into her today." Ponyboy explained.

I then walked over to the picture of Johnny. He was standing next to some man I had never seen before (picture above). I really wished he was still here. I closed my eyes trying not to cry as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see the handsome one from earlier. He pulled me into a hug as I just let it all out and began to cry on his shoulder.

He started to stroke my hair, and say "We all miss him." I cried for a little longer and when I finally looked back up at the picture I couldn't help but ask "Who's that?" I asked pointing to the other man in the picture.

I saw tears start to form in Pony's eyes as he said "That's Dallas Winston. The guy that died the same night as Johnny." I frowned and nodded then walked out to the porch.

I sat down on the front step waiting. Waiting for any thing. As I expected something came. Pony walked out onto the porch pulled a cigarette out of his pocket. I knew what was coming next. I quick launched up and ran to the gate then stood against it breathing heavily as he pulled out his lighter. After Johnny died I developed a huge fear of flame and smoke. I can't even cook it scares me so bad.

Pony let go of the button and I loosenup, but then he took the cigarette out from in between his lips and let out a big puff of smoke. I was hyperventilating. Then Pony looked up and noticed and said "Alyssa what's wrong?"

He started to walk closer so I opened the gate ran out and closed it behind me. I ran across the street. Then the handsome one then walked out the door and followed me across the street. He wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't run. Pony then started to walk closer and closer, and it become harder and harder to breath. When he was about two feet away from me everything went black.