12

I woke up in the middle of the night, my head ache still pounding. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get some ibuprofen. While I was twisting the cap off the bottle Ponyboy walked out.

"Hey what are you doing?" He whispered.

"My head still hurts." I replied. He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. His hair was a mess, but it was cute. He had abs. I swear he looked amazing even though he looked like a mess.

I walked over and he swung his arm around my waist and we walked back to the room together. We layed down on the bed and I snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his body.

He pecked my lips and we drifted off to sleep.

Next thing I knew Ponyboy was trying to wake me up. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Hey we gotta get ready for school." He said in a morning voice that was cute as shit.

"Okay." I mumbled and rolled over to go back to sleep because you know who wants to go to school. I was almost asleep again when Ponyboy started shaking me awake.

"Damn it Ponyboy I was almost asleep." I said sitting up but all he did was laugh. I layed back down to maybe get five more minutes of sleep.

Then Ponyboy jabbed me in the side and screamed "Tazer!" I shot up about to strangle him. He saw the anger in my face a launched out of bed and ran into the hallway.

I chased him down the hall and into the living room. Suddenly I was over someone's shoulder.

"Ponyboy put me down!" I screamed.

"Who's this Ponyboy person? I'm not Ponyboy." Said a familiar voice. The Ponyboy appeared in front of me laughing his head off.

I then recognized who's shoulder I was, Steve. "Fine then! Steve put me down!" I screamed.

"Oh fine." He said then put me down. I right away launched at Ponyboy. I had him pinned to the floor in no time.

I started laughing and rolled off him and onto the floor. I wasn't sure why I was laughing. Ponyboy was tickling me.

"Ponyboy! Stop please!" I managed to say between laughter.

"Say Ponyboy's the best and I will."

"Okay. Ponyboy's the best and I will."

"I didn't you to repeat that last part but oh well." He said and stopped. I then got up and ran to our room and locked the door and started to get dressed.

I put on a pair of washed out jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I then grabbed my denim jacket and unlocked the door. Ponyboy burst through and started to pick out clothes. I then walked out and he closed the door so he could change.

I then ran to the kitchen and started to scarf down eggs. I then remembered that I forgot to grab my back pack from my house.

"Ponyboy get out here and eat we need to stop at my house!" I screamed. He soon ran out and started to eat the eggs just as fast as me. Soon we were walking out the door.

We got to my house and I snuck in the door. Of course my parents were passed out on the couch. I quickly grabbed my back pack and snuck out.

"Wanna race to school?" Ponyboy asked as I ran out the door.

"You know it!" I screamed then started to run. Of course he easily passed me. He beat me to school but we got there on time. We both ran to our class skipping our lockers.

I made it to class right as the bell rang. I sat down in the seat and the teacher started lecturing.

Then I heard over the load speaker "Alyssa Cade please report to the main office." I started to get a little worried. I grabbed my stuff then started to walk down the hall to my office.

When I reached the office I saw a sight I did not want to see. I saw...