11

I turned around to see Ponyboy. He grabs me by my elbow and dragged me upstairs. He pulls me into a room. I would have fought back and stayed down stairs but I was so drunk it hurt to move.

He threw me down on the bed and screamed "What were you thinking! Your fourteen and you just got drunk!" He wasn't just yelling over the music at this point. He was yelling at me.

"What ever!" I screamed not wanting to deal with this shit. I tried to walk out the door when he swung his arm out in front of me.

"Let me go!" I screamed trying to push past his arm. I kept struggling to leave even though my head ache was killing me.

He then hugged me and wouldn't let me go. "Calm down." He started to whisper in my ear over and over again. I kept struggling for a few minutes then I listened to his words and calmed down. I felt his strong arms wrapped around me. I felt safe but yet again betrayed.

He finally let me go but kept stroking his hand through my hair. He threw his arm around my waist and guided me down stairs.

When we got outside I snapped. I broke free from his arm and screamed "Why did you kiss her?!?"

"See she walked up to me and asked me how I was. She asked about the gang and just as I was about to say something she kissed me. I didn't kiss back and I was pushing away the whole time." He said.

That made sence considering the socs. Suddenly my head ache got worse and I fell to my knees. Pony keeled down to my height immediately and asked "What's wrong?"

All I did was point to my head and he understood. He picked me up bridal style and started to carry me home. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you Ponyboy."

As is started to fall asleep on his chest I heard him say "I love you too Alyssa."