17

~Dream~

I was sitting in a large white room. White walls and white floors. I stood up.

Suddenly a flash of white came and two people were standing in the distance. One of them started to run towards me while the other walked behind him.

When the one got closer I realised it was Johnny. I started to run towards him and we met in the middle with a hug.

When he pulled back he started to talk right away.

"You don't understand how hard it is to watch over someone. I've been wanting to talk to you for forever."

Then the other man who looked like Dally butted in saying "You better hurry up she's gonna wake up soon."

"Right. Okay Alyssa listen. On Mom's side of the family we can see well... ghost in our dreams. But, usually, you can only see one person at a time. Alyssa your gifted I was able to bring Dally with me. Remember not to tell anyone about any of th-" He was then cut off, and I was launching up on the couch.

I looked around the room and saw the couch, the small TV, the coffee table, the usual things I saw. I felt a hand on my shoulder and was so jumpy I slapped the hand away.

When I turned around I saw Ponyboy and he looked scared.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just a bad dream." I replied slowly laying back down. I listened to his heart beat as he fell back asleep but I couldn't. I stared at his face and felt his chest rise as he breathed.

It calmed me down but I still couldn't sleep.

A/N

She can see ghost?!? Do you guys think she will spill to Pony about her dream? What do you think will happen? And yay! Johnny's back.... well sort of!