8

The car then pulled up beside us and it was Darry. He rolled down the window and asked "Want a ride?" I quickly let go of Ponyboy's hand knowing Darry would get suspicious.

"Um we're gonna sneak into my house and get some of my clothes. Can you wait outside so we can have a fast getaway?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said and started to drive towards my house. I grabbed Pony's hand and we started to run. I climbed in my window and Ponyboy followed me.

I grabbed a duffle bag from my closet and started to shove clothes in it. I got about two weeks of clothes in the bag then went to go get my things from the bathroom. I grabbed everything that I needed including my makeup. I only had mascara because I found makeup a waist of time.

I then ran back into the room and grabbed the picture of Johnny that Ponyboy was staring at. I then pushed him out the window and climbed out myself.

We ran to Darry's car and climbed in and he started to drive to his house. We finally got there and I went and put all of my stuff the room I was sharing with Ponyboy.

When I walked back out to the living room only Ponyboy was sitting on the couch. He looked nervous.

"Where's Soda and Darry?" I asked him.

"They went into Darry's room saying they needed to talk, and then they would need to talk to me." He said his hands staring to twitch. I sat down next to him and put my hands in his.

"Calm down I'm sure there's nothing to worry about." I reassured him. I felt his hands slow down as he locked his fingers with mine.

His thumb moved back and forth on the back of my hand. I pecked his lips and we sat there staring at the door. Time seemed to stand still as nothing happened. Suddenly the door opened.

"Ponyboy, can we talk to you. Oh and we need to talk to you next Alyssa." Soda said. Ponyboy stood up and I saw his hands start to shake again, but yet again so were mine.
I sat on the couch waiting for about and hour. Suddenly I heard Ponyboy scream "Freedom!" As he ran out the door. He sat down on the couch next to me.

"What did they do to you?" I asked worried.

"They gave me the talk and told me the rules of dating. But I have no clue what there gonna do to you." He told me. I mean I had never gotten the talk so I was a little scared but not as scared.

"Alyssa." Darry said as he pointed into the bedroom. I got up and glanced at Ponyboy one more time before my innocent mind was ripped right out of me.

"Okay let's get started." Soda said while closing the door. I sat down on the large bed that had and dark blue sheet on top.

"So Alyssa your like a little sister to us. Well we just thought that you should know this." Darry said.

About an hour later I was doing the same freedom screech Ponyboy did. I ran out to where he was talking to Two-Bit.

I hugged him, and screamed "Save me!" I felt him tense up and I knew exactly why. I quickly let go and stepped back. He loosened up abit but he kept staring at me, and I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about.

I turned around remembering Two-Bit was standing. I kneed him in the you know where and screamed "That's what you get!"

Suddenly I heard some one scream behind me "Alyssa!" Guess I'm in trouble.