4

I woke up still in the same bed but Ponyboy was laying next to me. Except he was on the edge of the bed about to fall off. I tapped his shoulder and he mumbled something close to "5 more minutes."

I started to shake him and he finally woke up. "Morning Alyssa." He said still half asleep. He then accidentally fell off the bed. I laughed a little then shot up to make sure he was okay.

"Oh Ponyboy are you okay?" I asked still laughing a little. He stood up and watched me giggle off and on until I finally stopped.

"You know you're cute when you giggle." He said then walked out of the room. All I did was follow him like I was some almost hypnotized to follow him. We walked out to the kitchen and I was still giggling a little picturing Ponyboy laying on the floor.

"What's up with you?" Darry asked as we walked into the kitchen. That just made me laugh harder.

"I fell off the bed." Ponyboy explained. They both laughed a little. We then sat down to eat. Darry had made scrambled eggs for all of us. We ate mostly silent. We had a few short conversations like asking about me. Like what my favorite color is, what grade I'm in, and other things.

Suddenly a man in a Mickey Mouse shirt burst through the door. Ponyboy leaned over to my ear and whispered "That's Keith but we call him Two-Bit and you'll learn why in a minute."

A little after Two-Bit came in and started to joke around another burst through the door. "That's Steve." Ponyboy whispered to me and all I did was nod.