7

When I woke up Steve and Soda were walking threw the door. I just shut my eyes not wanting to be awake. I was enjoying sleeping on Ponyboy's lap with him stroking and twirling my short hair in his fingers.

I felt him twirl a piece of my hair again and say "She's so beutiful." I felt my cheeks heat up. I had never been called beutiful. I felt Pony lean down.

He then whispered in my ear "I didn't know it was possible to blush in ur sleep." Of course he caught me. I opened my and realised he was still leaning down over top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me until our lips met. I kissed him and he kissed back. It was short but beutiful. To feel his soft lips against mine was amazing.

After the kiss ended we were still laying there with my arms around his neck. When I heard Soda ask "When did that happen?"

"This morning." I told him. He then walked over to the phone and dialed in a number.

"Hey..... Yeah this is Soda....... yeah I got some news for ya......... yep we need to talk.... okay see when you get home!" He said. I had a bad feeling in my stomach this had to do with Ponyboy and I.

"What was that about?" Pony asked. I looked up at him as I let go of his neck. I then moved over so I would be sitting next to him.

"Just talking to an old friend. I was gonna call him when I came out here but then I saw you to kissing." Soda said very suspicious like.

Soda then disappeared into his room. "So did Two-Bit ever come back?" I asked him. He nodded his head then pointed out to the kitchen. All I did was nod then lean my head in his shoulder.

"Hey my parents are never home on Sundays wanna go grab some of my clothes and stuff with me?" I asked him.

"I'd love to, but you look so cute in my clothes." He complained. I looked down at the t-shirt and sweatpants he gave me that were still way to big on me.

"Come on. Please." I whined and did a puppy dog lip. It took a little bit but he finally gave in.

We started the walk to my house hand in hand. Suddenly, I heard I car engine behind us. I gripped his and tighter and walked closer to him.

The car then pulled up beside us and it was ......