Chapter 7- Goofing Around

Abi's P.O.V:

The results were gonna be released next week, Sunday.

I don't think I could wait. I wanted to know the results right away.

When I got home, I just went upstairs to my room and plopped down on the bed.

It was a very long day and I was really exhausted.

It was like 3:00 and I still hadn't had lunch.

I decided to pull out my phone really quickly and FaceTime Jessica.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much. I just came back from the auditions!" I said, putting on a smile.

"I'm so jealous of you, you little bitch!" She said, laughing.

I never take her seriously because she always jokes with me like that.

"OMG. Did you meet the fucking gorgeous, Justin Bieber?" She asked, winking.

"Ohmigosh. Yes! He's so much hotter in person. In the beginning we were talking and then when I auditioned, he said I did awesome! Then when we were leaving, he told my mom, right in front of me, that I was very gifted and talented. Then he hugged me before I left." I said, shrieking.

"Let's just say you are one lucky bitch! I'm mad jealous. You better ask Scooter if I can meet him. If you don't, I will kill you in your sleep!" She said, pointing a threatening finger through the screen.

"I don't want to yet. Let's wait until the results come in. If I got in, then I will ask Scooter if you can come on tour with us for a little while!" I said, shrugging.

"If he says no, then I will find out some way to sneak into your fucking suitcase and hide in there until I see Justin. Then when I do, I'm going to fucking attack him with kisses, and then he will know we were meant to be!" She said, like it was the easiest thing in the world.

All I did was laugh.

"Abi come downstairs. I made Mac n' cheese!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"I'll talk to you late, Jess. I'm freaking starving cuz' I haven't ate breakfast or lunch. Come over later." I said, inviting her.

She said ok and we ended the call. I put my phone on my nightstand and plugged in my phone charger. I've been using my phone a lot in the car so it lost a lot of battery.

I made my way downstairs and a strong, cheesy scent hit my nostrils. Mac n' cheese was one of my favorite foods. Plus, it's really easy to make.

When I was done, I washed my dish and put it back into the cabinet.

I made my way upstairs, to my bedroom, and slammed the door shut.

I wasn't planning on doing anything else today because the auditions made me way too tired.

--------

Jessica came over and we talked more about my auditions.

"You're so lucky you know how to dance. Trust me, I would be at those auditions if I could dance. The only dance I could do is the freaking chicken dance!" she said, smiling.

She really makes my day sometimes. I LOL mostly because of her.

We decided we were kind of tired sitting in my bedroom doing nothing.

We went outside my house and it was dead silent. No cars and no people. Except for maybe a few old people an a few young girls walking with their friends.

When me and Jess got bored, we would usually goof around and take videos of ourselves.

The road was totally empty and we decided to jump here and there. I had my camera so she opened it and took a short vid of me twirling around on the road, laughing.

We then got exhausted and she said that her mom texted her about an emergency at home. It was probably urgent so she said she would talk to me later and she walked home. She lived a couple of blocks away from me.

I decided to go home since it was 5:00 already.

I decided to just get under my soft bed covers and sink into my comfortable pillow and drift off to sleep.

******************

Justin's P.O.V:

We voted for the first group and now it was time for the second group to get ready to audition.

I'm not saying who got in, though.

We watched all of them and I started yawning when there were about, 12 dancers left.

I liked a lot of them from the second group and so did Scooter, Usher, and Nick.

When it was finally over, we voted for the second group.

I was done for the day.

I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. I know it was early. It was like 6:30 but I didn't care.

I've been here all morning till' now.

And I was fucking tired!

Sometimes I wish I could be normal again.

We were finally done for the day and I was starving!

Usher said that those sandwiches him and nick got earlier, tasted amazing.

Before we left for the tour bus, I decided to go buy one.

He wasn't lying. It tasted like a slice of heaven.

Anyways, we got into the tour bus.

Finally.

And I just jumped into my bunk bed, which was located in the back of the bus, and drifted off to sleep, right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter End Notes:

Yes. I did upload two chapters in one day.

Anyways I thought I didn't upload for too long so I added another one.

Sorry if this one was like a filler or wasn't interesting.

At least I uploaded right? It's better than nothing.

Anyways, I'm going to try to go back to my regular updating schedule.

Love u Luviessssss! Wow that sounded so shitty and crappy probably.. Lol

( a gif of Jess taking a vid of Abi spinning on the road and goofing around. Lol)