Chapter 13- The Flashback

Abi's P.O.V:

We finally landed in L.A

I knew this because Brianna decided to shake me and scare the crap out of me and tell me!

We took our luggages and started approaching the exit of the jet.

Outside in the......what do you call it? I'll just call it plane area.

In the plane area, there was a huge black limo waiting for us.

The driver came out, gave a small smile to all of us, and introduced himself.

Justin greeted him because he probably knew him.

The driver opened the limo trunk and stuffed half if the suitcases in there.

The trunk wasn't that big to fit all our suitcases and luggage in so Scooter said he'd call up Kenny and tell him to come and help him take the rest by car.

We all hopped into the limo and once again, except Justin because he was probably so used to this, all our jaws dropped.

We've probably all been in a limo before but this was just something.......INCREDIBLE!

I was sitting in between Brianna and Chaz, who were both drooling over each other.

I told them they can sit next to each other so I ended up being in between Ryan and Justin.

Brianna was next to the door, Chaz was next to her, I was next to Chaz, and Justin was next to me near the door.

We made small talk until we got to the hotel we were staying at.

Justin was a great guy.

Selena was lucky.

Speaking of Selena, I forgot to ask him how she was.

"Hey so how's Selena doing?" I asked, looking up at him curiously.

"Well, she's......um......she's..shes d-doing w-well." he said, looking down, and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you didn't want to talk about it. I mean, I di-" I said before Justin cut me off.

"It's fine. It's just- okay look, I don't want to lie to you. I know I can trust you so hear goes nothing." he said, sighing.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to tel-"

"I want to." he said, looking up at me.

I just nodded and waited for him to continue.

"I didn't want to make it public but I know it's gonna become public soon. But I- she broke up with me." he said, his voice cracking a bit.

What?

Why would she want to break up with a gorgeous, kind hearted, and an amazing guy like Justin.

I was just trying to figure out what it was that Justin did to make her break up with him.

Before I can ask him anything else, he continued talking.

"It's going to become public. The paparazzi are going to take pictures of me alone, when I'm not with Selena, and then in interviews, they are going to ask me why I'm not with her and I can't lie so I'll have to spill it." Justin said, looking down at the ground.

Poor Justin.

What kind of a belieber woukd I be if I wouldn't care?

It's so crazy to see such a guy- a guy who deserves happiness in his life because of what he does for other people- sad and upset.