Chapter 15- Day Out With Justin!

Abi's P.O.V:

We were all sitting on the couch, watching reruns of Pretty Little Liars, when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Abi. It's Justin" he said.

There are those butterflies again.........

"Oh hey what's up?" I asked

As I said that, Brianna, Sydney,and Vanessa turned to look at me.

I'm guessing they knew it was Justin.

I put my index finger up to my lips, telling them to be quiet.

They all looked at one another and started giggling.

"Nothing much, really. Anyways, let me get to my point.

I actually called to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall. There's this mall that I always go to with Ryan and Chaz whenever they're here. So would you-" he said, but I cut him off.

"Yah I would love to go. But don't we have rehearsals today?" I asked.

"Oh yah. About that. Scooter told me to tell you guys that they start at 8:00 sharp!" he said, turning all serious making me laugh.

He heard me laugh and that's when he told me he was joking.

"Oh ok. No problem. You just left out one little detail. Where is it?" I asked, giggling.

"Wow, I'm so stupid. I forgot to tell you that I'm taking you guys there so you don't need to worry about the address." he said, sighing.

I started giggling again.

Before I could start talking again, he stopped me.

"Sometimes I forget to say the most important details." he said, chuckling. "So are we still up for the mall?" he asked, suddenly.

"Yah, yah. Totally. What time?" I asked.

"How about 1:30? Sound good?" he asked.

It was 11:45 so there was about an hour and 45 minutes.

"Sounds great!" I said, feeling excited.

"So I'll come to your room and we can both go down together. By the way, I think you'll love the vehicle were going on!" he said.

Now I was super excited, for some reason.

"No problem. I guess I'll go get ready. See you in a few." I said, and with that, we both said bye and hung up.

"Where're you 2 lovebirds going?" Brianna asked, making the other 2 giggle.

Really, Brianna? Really.

"To the mall." I replied, simply.

Out of the blue, all 3 of them burst out, laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked, starting to get pissed.

"He's totally got a thing for you. Can't you see?" Vanessa said.

"Is is such a crime to go to the mall with a friend who just happens to be the headliner of this tour?" I asked, stating the obvious.

"Are you sure you guys are going like 'friends' or more than that?" Sydney finally spoke.

"I don't get why you guys are making all of this crap such a freaking big deal!" I finally shouted.

Wow, they really got on my nerves right now.

"Whatever you say." Brianna said, indicating that she didn't want to go into more details.