Chapter 24- Not Expecting This....

Sorry I know I haven't updated for a long time but here's the new chappie!

Hope you enjoyyyyy!

*****************

Abi's P.O.V:

It was officially my birthday.

Yesterday, at 12:00 A.M, the girls started throwing pillows at me and singing happy birthday while I was sleeping.

I was annoyed but it was really sweet of them to do that, minus the pillow part.

I decided in making a basic party at a cute restaurant with the whole crew.

I would tell the girls right now and call them after.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and went into the main room.

"Hey Birthday girl!" Brianna said smiling.

"Hey." I replied smiling back. "So I decided on making a small party, y'know, just for the whole crew in a cute yet fancy restaurant. Don't worry the bill is on me. So how does that sound?" I asked.

"Uhm it uh it sounds great. We just have to call the others and t-tell them. And no you are not paying for any bill." Jess said, stuttering.

Odd.

She seemed nervous.

Whatever.

"Oookay," I said, stretching out the word. "I'll just give them a call and reserve a spot for all of us." I said, feeling excited.

"Okay just tell me something first. What's the name of this restaurant?" Jess asked.

"Ca Del Sole. I heard they have amazing Italian food there. Yah, but anyways, why?" I asked.

"Just wondering." she said, shrugging.

"Okay well anyways, I'll go give them a call. Today will be so much fun!" I said, squealing making them laugh.

Jess's P.O.V:

She is not doing it in that restaurant.

So here's the plan.

As soon as she comes back out, I'll ask her to go buy us breakfast at Starbucks or something and while she's out, I'll call the restaurant and cancel the reservation.

"All done. He has a spot for 8:30. I'll tell the guys." she said.

"No!" I quickly shouted.

"Uh, why not?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, b-because um, w-we're starving so can you get us some food first and then tell the boys?"I asked.

"Yah, yah. What do you want?"she asked, rolling her eyes.

Me and the girls told her and she quickly went downstairs.

Once she was out the door, I was in plan mode.

"Ok so she thinks shes having it in that restaurant but she's not. I'm calling them and canceling the reservation. Wait what did she say the name was again?" I asked the girls.

"Oh I remember. It was, Ca Del Sole." Sydney said.

I quickly unlocked my phone and opened up the Internet and went on Google.

I typed in the name and then it loaded up a map and a number so I clicked on it and it started ringing right away.

I'm surprised restaurants open up early.

It's only 10:30.

"Hi this is Ca Del Sole, how may I help you?" A woman spoke.

"Yes, hi." I started. "I think a couple minutes ago someone called you to reserve a table for 8:30. Her name is Abigail Miller." I said, her full name.