Chapter 21- Jess Visiting and Rehearsals!

Chapter 21!

******************

Abi's P.O.V:

"Mmmm" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

I opened them then quickly regretted that idea due to the sun shining brightly, through my window.

I looked to my side and picked up my phone from my nightstand and checked the time.

8:25

Oh, shit!

We gotta be ready by nine and I'm still in bed.

I threw both my legs over the edge of my bed and stood up.

I quickly walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a quick morning shower.

Whenever I'm in the shower, I'm always in a trance.

It hypnotized me that it even makes me lose track of time and sometimes I would even go late to school because of that.

I turned the shower knob and the water stopped.

I made my way out and securely wrapped a towel around myself.

I chose a cute outfit and made sure it would be comfortable to wear on the plane.

I settled on a pair of jeans with a grey flowy tankful and a pair of navy blue toms.

My hair was a little messed up so I brushed through it to get rid of the tangles and it went back to it's normal straight position.

I was in the middle if putting on a little makeup when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said, my attention on my mirror.

"Hey." Justin said, peaking his head in.

"You could come in you know." I said, smirking.

"Just wanted to let you know that your mom wanted me to tell you to go downstairs for breakfast." He said, grinning.

"Oh, ok. Meanwhile, don't stand around and wait for me. Go eat breakfast." I said, shooing him out of my room.

"Oh and before I go, your mom also told me to tell, you that

Jess is coming." he said, smiling.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot. You have to hide." I said.

"Why?"

"Uhm, because I wanna see her reaction when she sees you, duh." I said, matter-of-factly.

He had an 'oooo, right' look and I just giggled.

"But I want food." he said, pouting.

"Yeah, yeah. Too bad." I said, smiling. "Go hide in my closet. Don't worry it's a walk in closet so you'll probably fit. Now go." I said, pointing over to a door.

"Fine, fine" he said, putting his hands up in surrender.

Right on time, the doorbell rang and I hurriedly made my way down the stairs, running to the door, opening it.

"Hey. Oh my gosh are you excited?" I questioned smiling.

"Hell yes. Where is he?" she asked, stepping inside of my house.

Before I answered her question, my mom came to the foyer and greeted Jess. My dad was in the living room, sitting on the couch watching T.V so Jess greeted him too.

"Uhm, he actually left. We'll meet him in L.A" I lied. "Now let's go. I wanna show you my outfit for the rehearsals. Btdubs, you going in those clothes?" I asked.