Chapter 20- House Tour, Confessions, And Nicknames

RECAP:

My mom opened the door and we walked into darkness.

"Suprise!" I heard 2 familiar voice yell out.

The lights suddenly turned on and you would've never believe who was standing near my very eyes.............

***************

Chapter 20:

Abi's P.O.V:

OhMyGosh!

Is this a dream or is this really happening right now?

I quickly pinched myself and then inwardly cursed myself because I pinched myself a little TOO hard!

"Oh my goodness. What're you guys doing here? I'm coming back tomorrow." I said, going over to both Scooter and Justin and embracing them into a warm hug.

"Well, it would be rude of me if I would miss my nieces graduation and this goofballs right here" he said pointing to Justin, chuckling, "wanted to come along so I let him."

"Well that's so nice of you, Scooter and you too Justin." My mother said, politely.

"I think we would've had a problem if thee Justin Bieber showed up at my graduation." I said, giggling.

"And we wouldn't want that happening now would we, kiddo?" Scooter asked, humorously.

"Nope, we would not." I said, giggling.

"Well, it's good that I have desserts and food because I would not let you leave hungry. On second thought, where are you guys planning on staying until tomorrow? We have plenty of room. You guys should stay over." My mother offered politely.

"Well, Harriet that would be nice because I honestly forgot where we would be staying the night." He said, scratching the back of his head.

You can tell that he was ashamed.

And I had to admit it was kinda funny.

"Well I'll go and get everything ready. Make yourself comfortable for now until the foods ready."

Scooter and Justin both said back "thank you" before settling.

"Well I'll be up in my room for now if anyone needs me. I'll just change and be back here soon." I said.

I quickly made my way up to my room and locked the door.

I have to tell Jess.

To: Jess ;)

Guess who surprised me in my house and is staying over until tomorrow?

I clicked 'send' and it was a few moments later that I had gotten a text message back.

From: Jess ;)

well don't leave me hanging. I'm not gonna fucking guess. just tell me.....

I decided I'd call her and tell her what happened.

"No fucking way, Abs. Are you fucking with me?" she asked, shouting.

"No I'm freaking serious. He's really in my house. Like right now in my living room with Scooter." I said, stating it matter-of-factly. "The good news is, is that you'll get too see him tomorrow!" I said, sounding exciting.

"I can't wait Abi. What should I wear. Should I wear my short body con dress or my short shorts with my-" she said but I cut her off.

"Are you trying to make him think you're a slut?" I said, laughing.

"Fine, I'll wear something appropriate." she said, teasingly.

"Abi, come downstairs." My mom yelled from the kitchen but not too loud.