Chapter 23- Shopping With The Girls!

On with the storayyyyy!!

************************

Abi's P.O.V:

It was Saturday and I still couldnt get over the fact that my parents are not coming for my 18th BIRTHDAY!!

All the girls have been acting weird around me.

Whenever I would be in my room and then come out to the living room, they would stop whispering whatever they were whispering and look at me and smile, like nothing was going on.

Were they keeping secrets from me?

Including JESS??!!!?!!?

I'm just beyond upset now.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't wanna be sad until then.

I'll try and come up with an idea tomorrow as to where I should celebrate it.

Maybe in a nice restaurant with everyone.

Tomorrow was gonna be eventful.

Justin's P.O.V:

So I booked the club for tomorrow and everything is set.

There are going to be some celebrities there so it will suprise Abi a little more.

She's been saying how she wanted to meet Rihanna, Drake, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj......etc.

Their all my close buddies so I gave a lot of them a call and asked them to come and they said they'll be able to make it and they get a chance to meet Abi.

It's gonna be epic!!!!

Abi's P.O.V:

"Guys where are you taking me?" I asked.

All the girls told me to get dressed because they were taking me somewhere.

So here I am, being dragged to somewhere I don't even know where.

"We're going to the prettiest dress store in L.A." Sydney said.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because you need to wear something sexy for your birthday tomorrow." Brianna said, giving me a 'duh' loom and laughing.

"I don't even know where I'm doing it yet."

"So we're getting you a dress in advance. Our treat. But don't worry we will still get you ACTUAL presents." Vanessa spoke.

I didn't argue anymore and just followed them.

**************

15 minutes later, we ended up walking into a huge and gorgeous dress store.

It was filled with different types of dresses: graduation, formal, casual, prom, clubbing, anything etc.

We asked a worker where the party dresses were.

She showed us a whole section in the store, filled with all types of party dresses.

There were bodycons, bandage dresses, Hi-Low dresses, strapless......you get the point.

We were looking through them and all the girls started taking things in my size and not even asking me if I liked it or not.

"Please just don't pick out anything skanky looking. I do not wanna look like some slut." I said.

I heard them murmur 'yah,yah' and 'don't worry, we wont'.

I then came across a gorgeous purple dress, my favorite color, with thin straps an it had a gorgeous sequined waist.