Chapter 28- "I Meant What I Said.."

Sorry for the wait! Go on now, READ!!!

***************

Abi's P.O.V:

I didn't realize what was happening but Justin grabbed my chin and leaned in and he....he kissed me!

He freaking kissed me!.....on the lips!!

Oh my goodness.....I think I'm gonna pass out!

We kissed for about 5 seconds. It might sound like a early short time but for me it felt like 5 minutes!

I found myself kissing him back!

It wasn't a peck nor a make out session. It was somewhere in between that.

We pulled away from each other slowly and we just stared into each others eyes.

Did I bite him? Was I not good? He probably thought I was pathetic...

After what felt like forever, Justin decided to break the staring contest by looking at the floor and cracking a big smile.

He smiled!

When he did that, I found myself smiling too.

That's when he looked back up again and spoke.

"Wow.."

*******

Justin's P.O.V:

"Wow.." was all I said.

Did I really just.....kiss her?

She probably thinks what the hell was I trying to do by just pulling a move on her like that??!

But for some reason, I found myself smiling! From the corner of my eye, I saw her crack a smile too!

So she didn't hate me.

She broke me out of my trance by speaking up.

"Did we really just....?" she wanted me to continue the sentence.

"Yah" I nodded while turning to her and nodding. "Are you.....are you mad at me? I'm sorry I really didn't mean to-"

"It's fine." she cut me off.

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"Of course not" she said, her hair curtaining her face while she looked at the ground, playing with her fingers. "My idol just kissed me. Why would I be mad?" she asked, finally looking back up at me with a grin on her face.

I just chuckled.

"I honestly thought you were pissed at me!" I said, still chuckling a bit. "But I meant what said." I spoke seriously.

She was just staring at me, lost.

"When I told you that I really like you and have feelings for you." I continued.

I saw her blush a little before putting her head back down and playing with her fingers.

I moved closer to her and took her hands in mine which made her look up and lock eyes with me.

"I really mean it! I know we haven't known each other for long but the day you walked into the dance studio and scooter introduced me to you, I just.... I liked you since the start. And this whole journey since then just made me gain more and more feelings for you." I admitted honestly to her.

She looked like she was about to cry. But not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness.

"I felt exactly the same" she started, her voice cracking a bit. "I loved you even before I met you because you were my idol. You were the guy I looked up too and still do! So no matter what, I loved you since the beginning even though I didn't know you personally. But now I do and it just made me like you a whole lot more." she said, her glossy eyes staring at mine with a sincere smile.