How I met the blind Girl

Your POV

Miss Y/N wake up now, Miss Y/N wake up now its already morning.

I woke up when I felt someone shaking my shoulders gently, I opened my eyes and regretted it because it is so bright, I closed my eyes once again and opened my eyes slowly this time.

Wow did I sleep on the side of the pool? Wow how many alcohol did I drank last night? Then the hangover kicked in.

"Glad your awake now, your father wants to see you" charlie who are my butler since I was ten years old.

"I guess I am in trouble again am I?" I asked

"That's for sure miss Y/N" Charlie said with a chuckle

"And charlie, stop calling me miss, call me by my first name" I said.

"Okay Y/N" charlie said with a laugh.

You wanna know how did I end up sleeping on the pool side? Its because I held a party last night and it was pretty sick party, lots of fun and drinking alcohol, it is because I'm home alone, I never thought that dad will be coming home this morning, I guess he saw the mess from last night.

I went to my room and decided to take a shower, my clothes reeks of alcohol, after I showered I brushed my teeth since it feels nasty now.

Once I finished brushing I went to my walk in closet and choose my outfit for today.

I settled on denim three-fourth shorts, and white T-shirt with a word vans printed in it then flannel shirt that I tied on my waist and my black obey snap back that worn backwards and I let my hair down.

I wore my blue and black vans shoes then decided to go downstairs.

I saw my dad on the dining table reading a news paper while drinking coffee. He's in his business suit again meaning either he have a business trip or important business meeting.

He saw me and he gave me an annoyed facial expression.

"Oh you young lady is in so much trouble, what did I tell you about partying, I instructed you to not party here in the house but you did not follow my instruction..." He lectured me once again, but I zoned out and not able to hear the rest.

"Y/N pay attention to what I am saying to you" I was snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up at my annoyed father.

"Yeah I get what are you trying to say, but whatever dad, you're always not here anyway so i'm out of here" I said as I stand up from where I am sitting and walk out.

"Oh no young lady, don't turn your back at me when i'm talking to you" he yelled angrily, I just shrugged and get my skateboard and car keys and walked outside the house.

"Where are you going Y/N?" Charlie asked me, he's my personal butler/ best friend/ big brother.

"I'm going to the skate park, to think, want to join me Charlie?" I asked him, he nodded and get on the passenger seat.

"Your father is really angry at you" charlie said.

"Yeah he's angry but let him be, its his fault anyway why I am like this" I told charlie, I don't really care anymore, he's the reason why mom left, and that's why I start to rebel,

We arrived at the skate park, good thing its empty, now I can think, skateboarding is my solace, it can take away my worries temporarily.

Charlie just watched by the car, he is always with me, he's the only person I trust and he gets me out of trouble when I'm involved in one, for my father i'm a pain in the neck for him.