Bitter Lauren and Family Dinner

Lauren's POV

3 months, she left again, she left me again. She has been missing in action for 3 months. I don't know what's wrong with her? I thought things would go back as it was before, but I guess not. Keaton is not bothering me anymore because my dad talked to him or more like threatened him and he got scared to my dad and he stopped.

Right now I am here with my family in Miami, we have a one month break because our tour just finished and we deserve a break, and after one month we are gonna go back to make some new music on the studio.

"We will be having a family dinner tonight!" Dad said and Chris, Taylor and I stared at him in wonder.

"Why are you so excited about that dad?" Chris asked while Taylor and I was laughing.

"Well because we have a special guest tonight" Mom said

"Ooh, let me guess, the Cabellos" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah they are the guest and we have another special guest" he said.

"And we have another guest who is coming here tonight" Mom said and we stared at her.

"Who is it mom?" Taylor asked mom.

"Well our next door neighbor, she just moved there so let's welcome her, your dad and I invited her already" Mom said and we stared at our parents in confusion.

"Wait how is it possible? We didn't see anyone moved there" I asked

"Yeah me too" Chris said with a confused face.

"Oh, well your dad and I settled the house for the person, that's why you didn't see anyone there, but don't worry she's kind" my mom said.

"Come on Tay, let's help mom" Chris said and they went to help mom.

"Hey let me help too" I said and went after them.

We helped mom cooked roasted chicken and lasagna. Chris and Taylor set the table while I am preparing the food. I am so happy that I am able to do this things unlike before, I never felt so helpless because of my disability before.

When it was all set, I went to my room and changed into some formal attire. A black dress and a light make up and I went downstairs. I saw that the Cabellos are already there, I greeted Sinu and Alejandro, and then I greeted sofi.

"Hey there Princess" I said with a smile.

"Hey Lolo!" She said and jumped doing a koala hug on me, I chuckled.

"How are you?" I asked her

"I'm good" she said and I smiled at her. She hopped off me and ran to her mom and dad.

"Hey Lolo!" Camila greeted me.

"Hey Camz! Glad you came, thanks for coming!" I said and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"No problem Lo, you know I'll never miss this for the world" Camila said and we both laughed, we sat at the table and I noticed that there's a vacant seat right across from me and I remembered that mom and dad invited our new neighbor.

Then the door bell rang and mom and dad became excited.

"That must be her, Lauren please get the door" Mom said and I obeyed.

I went to the door and opened it but I was so shocked to see who it was.

Y/N's POV

This is the day that I emerged from my nest. And you maybe asking why did I said that? Because I've been gone for a long time. 3 months in total. After that incident with Gayton, oh? Sorry my bad, I mean Keaton, I stayed away from Lolo. Maybe you're thinking that I felt ashamed after that incident, but no, I have my reason, and if there's one person who should be ashamed on that fiasco? That would be Keaton, because he started it. I became silent for three months, I filed a three months leave from the company to do some important matters and right now I'm back.

Right now I am here in Miami, well I stayed here for two months already and of course Charlie was with me all the time he never leave. I am here at my company in Miami, doing some paper works, I am so lucky that Clara and Mike took care of everything, in finding me a house to settle in, and they even helped Charlie in taking care of me, but they kept it from Chris and Taylor and again from Lauren, I am beginning to feel guilty about that, I am always leaving without saying goodbye to her, but this time I will never leave, I will stay for good.

I checked the time and its already 5:30 pm, dang it! I am gonna be late.

"Charlie, let's go home I have a special dinner to attend to " I said and I wore my sunglasses and I wore my trench coat.

"Okay kiddo" he said and I laughed.

"Man, I missed doing that paper works" Charlie said with a laugh.

"Well you can help me with the paper works anytime Charlie, you know I am still adjusting again" I told him.

"Well yay! My life is not boring anymore" he said and I just laughed at him.

"Are you really a 28- year old man? Because I swear you act like five year old kid" I told him but he just shrug. All employees greeted me and said their good bye, I just smiled warmly at them and waved them good bye.

"So do you want me to drive or?" Charlie asked me.

"No I wanna drive" I told him.

"Okay you wish" Charlie said and we hopped on my black 2016 land range rover sv and drove off.

"Oh come on Y/N, you drove like a granny" Charlie teased.

"Drove like a granny huh? Let's see about that" I said and I stepped on the gas pedal making the car accelerate and gain speed.

"Oh no, Y/N! I'm JUST JOKING!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY!" Charlie shrieked and I just laughed at him.

We arrived at the house that we are staying and I just went for a quick shower and change into some black jeans that was semi-fit and black vans shoes and dark blue button up shirt and my sun glasses, I am not ready to tell them that I can see already, of course Mike and Clara knew.

I get the single rose that I got for Lauren and the vanilla cake I baked earlier and Charlie put it in a box. I picked it up and walked out of the door.

"Charlie I'm going out!" I yelled at Charlie.

"Have fun!" He yelled back. I walked to the Jauregui's residence. I took a deep breath before pressing the door bell. I waited and the door opened, revealing the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. My breath hitched and my heart race when I saw her, luckily I have my shades on because if I don't she can see my widened eyes.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" She asked in an annoyed tone. Whoa I guess someone is not happy to see me.

"Lauren who's at the door?" I heard clara asked.

"Hey Lo, flower for you?" I asked her but she turned her heel and walked back inside.

"Its just Y/N" She said coldly and that hurt you know but I kept my cool.

"Why did you act so rude Lauren" I heard Taylor said and she went to the door, of course I am still standing there, I need to act like I am still blind.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! Its great to see you!" Taylor said and hugged me, then Mike, Clara and Chris went to me and hugged me. Clara get the box out of my hand and Chris assisted  me to the table, but Camila stood from the table and hugged me.

"Oh Y/N, good to see you" She said then smacked the back of my head.

"Ow? What was that for?" I asked her, she is beautiful but she's feisty.

"For leaving without saying a see you soon" Camila said and she hopped on my back,  I just laughed

"Dear you're hurting her" A kind looking woman said.

"Nah, she deserve this mami because she did something wrong, she left us" she said.

"Its okay ma'am, I did deserve this, Y/N Y/LN by the way" I introduced myself.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, call me Sinu and this is my husband  but I thought you're the famous Alexis Fox because I see you everywhere" Sinu wondered and I chuckled.

"Well I am Alexis Fox but my real name is Y/N" I told her, we proceeded to our dinner and talked about some random things, but Lauren is still not talking to me and she's sending me a cold glare.