Bumped Into You

Your POV

I am right here stuck at my room because I'm grounded, I have nothing to do, Dad grounded me when I got back from the skate park that day because I turn my back on him. He said he will unground me if I learn to respect him, well? How can I respect him when he is being such a fuck boy?

I sighed, I have nothing to do here, I'm really bored.

I look over the window and I saw my witch sister having a chit chat with her friends, skylar and sasha.

Sasha looked at my direction and she waved at me, I closed the curtain and rolled my eyes.

Well Sasha and I have past but she cheated on me with the football team captain and she said that she was just experimenting. But I don't understand why she is giving me this mixed signals again.

I lied on my bed, and then a certain person entered my mind, I smiled, it was the certain green eyed beauty that crossed my mind, she's really beautiful, even if she's blind. I smiled at the thought of her.

"I see someone's smiling" I heard the voice of Charlie, I turned to him and I smiled.

"Yeah someone is, what brings you here Charlie?" I asked him and I sat up looking at him.

"I'm just here to check on you and to keep you company since I am your personal butler-" he started to say but I cut him off by saying, "slash friend charlie" I said and he laughed.

"Okay slash friend" he said with a laugh then sat beside me.

"So how's life?" He asked me.

"My life was great before my dad, no the ogre and the witch trapped me into this tower, now my life is boriiing" I said dragging the word boring. Charlie laughed and I looked at him.

"What's so funny Charlie?" I asked him.

"You" he said then laughed and I playfully smacked his arm and he just laughed more wiping the tears in his eyes.

"It's because you are so funny and too cliche" he explained then composed himself.

"Well its true that my sister is a witch and my dad was an ogre" I said.

"And don't tell me you're waiting for your prince to come to save you from this tower?" Charlie asked me.

"No! I don't like a prince, and I am not a weakling, I'm the one who'll save a princess or a damsel in distress" I said and Charlie laughed.

"Yeah right, you're more manlier than boys of your age" he said and I just laughed, he's right.

"So why are you smiling earlier? Is it about a girl? Is it about Sasha?" Charlie asked

"I'm smiling because I remember someone, and yes it's about a girl and no it's not about sasha geez Charlie I'm over with Sasha" I said, I cringe as I mentioned sasha's name.

"Okay but are you thinking about the raven haired, green eyed beauty yo umet the other day?" He then asked and I smiled again remembering her beautiful face, despite the fact that she is blind, but it doesn't really matter.

"I guess she's the reason then" Charlie said, he's smiling at me.

"Yeah she is and I'm dying to see her again" I said longingly and an idea pops out on my mind, I grinned from ear to ear.

"Hey I know that look, you're up to something aren't you?" Charlie asked and I gave him my famous mischievous smile.

"Yeah and are you going to help me?" I asked him and he rolls his eyes and said.

"Of course young one, what will I do?" He asked me.

"A cover up for me? Please don't let dad or my sister enter my room while I am gone?" I asked him.

"Sure that's easy, I will go out now" he said then walked out of the door.

I changed into a black skinny jeans, my black converse shoes, a white V-neck shirt and a black and red checkered flannel that was tied on my waist and my black snapback.

I got out of my window and looked down on our lawn, I estimated the height of our roof. It was about five feet. I gulped, this is stupid but I don't want to die out of boredom inside my room.

I jumped then rolled into bermuda grass and stood up, ha! Success, I'm so thankful with my parkour skills.

I quickly climbed up the walls, thankfully it was only three feet tall unlike the roof. My bicycle was already parked there, Charlie prepared it for me, I would've use my car but that's not a good idea, I will get caught, so bicycle is a great idea, I hopped on my bike and bike away.

I reached the park, this is the park where I've met Lauren, I parked my bike beside the bench and I sat on it, I watched the kids play with their parents, I sighed, I wish mom was here and dad was not being a jerk.

I decided to take a walk on the park, I am thinking and asking myself why do dad hate me so much, suddenly a body collided with mine snapping me out of my thoughts. Luckily I have fast reflexes, I caught the person wight on time before they fell to the ground and I came face to face with the girl whom I want to see right now.

Fear was evident in her facial expression.

"Hey Lauren, I'm so sorry I am not looking where am I going, I'm so sorry" I said and she seemed to recognize my  voice, her face lit up and she smiled and it makes my heart flutter.

"Y/N?" She asked me,

"Yeah Lauren, its me, what are you doing here all alone?" I asked her.

"Well I got lost, and I am trying to find my way back to my family" she said and I guided her to the bench and we sat.

"I'll help you in finding them" I told her assuring her, and she nodded her head. Then there's comfortable silence.

"You? What are you doing here?" She suddenly asked me.

"Me? Just chilling here since its so peaceful here" I said and she nodded her head.

"What is it like?" She randomly asked.

"What?" I asked her.

"The park? What is it like?" She clarified her question.

"Oh, the park? Its beautiful in here, there's trees, grass, people and many more in here" I said.

"What does a tree looks like?" She asked so innocently, it must've been hard to be blind, and it really broke my heart she don't deserve this.

"Well the color of the trees leaves are green and its stems were brown and the grass was also green" I explained it to her and I her sigh.

"I wish I can see all the things that you see, the colors that you told me about" she said sadly, I stared at her.

"Why don't you find a donor for your eyes?" I asked her.

"My mom and dad is trying to find an eye donor but the doctor said that it was really hard to find a donor these days" she said sadly.

"We don't lose hope then, why don't you try to ask universe to grant your wish?" I asked her.

"How can I do that?" She asked me.

"Like this" I stood up and and started to yell like a mad person.

"UNIVERSE!! Please! Grant the wish of my friend! Please help her to get an eye donor! let her see the world!!" I yelled, Lauren tried to stop me but I didn't and smiled after.

"You're crazy" Lauren said and I just laughed.

"Well, that's me, I'm really crazy" I said with a laugh and she laughed with me too.

"Have you ridden a bicycle before?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Come on, I'll let you try" I said and she just nodded and we ride on the bike, my sneaking out was really worth it. So what if I will get in trouble for it at least I'm with Lauren.