Wishing To Meet You Again

Your POV

Meeting Camila is a blessing for me because that only mean one thing, I will have have a chance to meet Lauren again, I missed her so much, I kept thinking about her.

I kept asking myself if is she doing okay? Or did she get enough sleep and lastly, who does she love right now? I didn't asked Camila about that.

Well Camila is a very nice girl, she's funny and at the same time clever, she's not afraid to speak her mind, just like Lauren, I can't see her face but I can tell that she's beautiful, from the inside and out.

Charlie told me that the girls of fifth harmony are all beautiful and stunning. It sucks because I can't make out what other girls look like, but when it comes to Lauren, I can see her beautiful face, in my mind but Charlie told me that Lauren grew up more beautiful than ever. I wish I can see her face. I'll will wait for that time to come.

"You know right now your trending worldwide" Charlie  stated then chuckled.

"Really? How come?" I asked him.

"Well based on the media, you and Camila are secretly dating and the harmonizers, the fans of fifth harmony are having a major freak out" Charlie said and chuckled, I chuckled along with him.

"What does harmonizers say about me?" I asked him.

"Well there's a positive feed backs, a few hate comments, and just majority of the harmonizers are just swooning over you and gushing over you of how good-looking you are and you and Camila would make a cute couple" Charlie said.

"I don't understand why a lot of girls and boys are swooning over me? I am not that good-looking, in fact I'm ugly and blind" I wondering why.

"Not good-looking eh? If you're not good-looking then these girls will not swoon over you, and you're a player, you broke the hearts of many girls already" Charlie said.

"Hey! Its not my fault that I made them cry and can't reciprocate their feelings for me, I just told the truth that there's already someone who owns my heart, and some of them just wanted my money" I said while shrugging.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're such a  hopeless romantic Y/N, Lauren doesn't even know that" Charlie said and I sighed.

"Yeah, but maybe someday she'll know what I  feel" I said.

"Just wait for a bit" Charlie said.

"Yeah" I said.

We reached home and when we entered the door, my phone rang, Charlie answered it for me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/N! How are you dear?" I heard Clara said and I smiled.

"I'm great! How about you Clara? How are you?" I asked her, I am so happy that I am talking to her, I miss the Jauregui family so much.

"We're good, you're really trending right now on twitter, are you really dating Camila? I thought you like Lauren?" Clara asked me, yeah Clara knew about my feelings for Lauren they all knew except Lauren. I chuckled.

"No Clara, I like, no I'm in love with Lauren, and Camila and I just met few hours ago, that's just a made up story of the media, if I don't love Lauren I wouldn't donate my eyes to her" I told her and I heard sighs of reliefs in the background.

"Hey are the whole family eavesdropping at our convo Clara?" I asked Clara.

"Yes, I put you're on loud speaker and they are relieved that you didn't replace Lauren for her bandmate" Clara said.

"But seriously Y/N, you're so cliche" I heard Chris yelled and I laughed.

"Only for Lauren though" I said and I heard laughs in the background, I laughed along with them.

"So when is your operation?" Clara randomly asked but I answered her.

"Soon".

Lauren's POV

Impossible is all can I say, I can't believe it because for all I know, Y/N is not blind, she's a normal person, so its just impossible.

"How did she became blind?" Normani asked curiously, we stared at Camila waiting for her answer.

"Well she said that she got into an accident, she got a brain damage that affected her sense of sight" Camila said and I gasped, the girls stared at me.

"Are you okay there Lolo?" Dinah asked me and I just nodded my head.

"Yes I am just shocked to know what happened to Y-Y/N" I said trying to act normal.

"Yeah its pretty shocking and very unfortunate but I am so amazed, because one despite that tragedy happened in her making her blind she carry on with her life, and right now she's the owner of multi billion dollars worth of company at the age of 18, that is so incredible, that's a great achievement" Ally said.

I am wondering, does my parents knew about this? Did they know that Y/N was now blind? So maybe that's the reason why Y/N did not come back when I got discharged from the hospital, I want to know when did the accident happened. There's is so many questions in my head that needs to be answered.

I really wished that I accompany camila to the Starbucks, Y/N and I would've met already, I really wished that I knew about the accident, I would've been there for her during the time she needed a friend, I know the adjustment period was really hard.

I wish that our paths will cross, I wish that Y/N and I will meet again.

"Camila there you are! We've been waiting for you for ages" I heard Sean said and Camila just smiled at him sheepishly, Sean just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"C'mon get up, we need to work double time" Sean said and we got up and began to rehearse.