Jealous

Lauren's POV

Ally, Dinah and Normani entered the recording booth laughing, Camz and I stared at them confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked them. 

"If you have seen Brad's face when Y/N gripped his hand hard" Dinah said then laughed again.

"What? Y/N is here? Why is she here?" I asked them.

"Well, she's the owner of this studio and that was really amazing that she already own something like this" Normani said amazed.

"Why did she gripped Brad's hand anyway?" Camila asked.

"We don't know, we just told her that Lolo here was dating Brad and..... Holy shit!" Dinah said but trailed off and she swore as if that she realized something. Ally glared at her.

"Language Dinah" she scolded and Dinah just gave her a sheepish smile.

"What is it Dinah?" I asked.

"Y/N was jealous over Brad" Dinah said and I was shocked while the girls squealed like fangirls.

"I knew it, Y/N likes Lolo here, Laur Y/N likes you" Dinah said and I just looked at her in disbelief.

"No, that's not true, she just sees me as a friend, nothing more and I have a boyfriend now" I told them.

"Tss, who? Brad? Your relationship is not even real, it was just management's order for you two to date for publicity" Camila stated and I sighed in defeat, they are right after all, I don't even like Brad, I like him as a friend because he's a good guy, but as a friend only, nothing more but the management forced us to date for publicity of both bands we are in, this was really a messed set-up, I really wished that it was Y/N who I was dating now instead of Brad.

"Girls please proceed to recording and continue your chat later" the producer said and we nodded and resume the recording.

"After we finished the recording session, we quickly got out of the booth and we heard laughters coming from the living room of the studio.

The girls and I looked at each other confused and we slowly peeked inside and there I saw Y/N and Brad talking and telling funny stories about each other.

"I thought that they are now pulling each other's throat by now" Dinah said wondering why are Y/N and Brad are acting like they've known each other for a very long time now.

"Let's eavesdrop and find out what are they talking about" Normani said and we agreed.

The two seemed like they are talking about some serious matter.

"I really hate the guts of Keaton" we heard Y/N said.

"Keaton? Are you reffering to Lauren's ex-suitor?" Brad asked.

"Yes, I think he's the worst douchebag I've ever met" Y/N said.

"I agree with you, he even think that all the girls of Fifth Harmony fancies him, its not even true, Lauren asked the guard and the doorman that whenever they see Keaton, don't ever allow him to enter" Brad said and they both laugh.

"How did they got along this fast?" Normani asked.

"I don't know, but I'm impressed they share their mutual hate on Keaton" Dinah said.

"All five of you come out now, we knew that you're there, eavesdropping on us" Y/N said and they laughed, we hastily come out of our hiding place.

"Hey girls" Brad greeted.

"Hey" we greeted him with lack of enthusiasm. Y/N just chuckled then she greeted us.

"How did you know that we are eavesdropping Y/N?" Camila asked.

"Let's say that you are not an expert in hiding and moving stealthily" she said and she chuckled again.

I walked beside Brad and I introduced him to her personally.

"Y/N this is Brad, my boyfriend, I am dating him for a while now" I said trying to get a reaction from her.

"I know, Dinah, Normani and Ally told me and he seems like a great guy" she said, I didn't get a hint of jealousy in her tone and it made me sad because I have no chance to her at all. I saw Brad looked at me with concern then he looked at Y/N and he smirked like he was forming an evil plan.

"Babe do you have a plan on weekend?" Brad asked and I looked at him confused while the girls narrowed their eyes at him but he still had his smile on his face. I saw Y/N's eyebrow raised.

"I don't have any plans on weekend, why'd you asked?" I am still in wonder why is it so sudden.

"Well I was thinking if we can go on a short vacation together, like just for the weekend, we can go on the bahamas perhaps, going on a romantic getaway?" Brad asked and the girls have a look of protest in their faces, and I am so clueless and make me think if Brad have a real feelings for me? But I don't know what entered my mind and I said this.

"I am free this weekend and I am thinking why not? I think its a really good idea" I said unsurely. The girls' jaw dropped.

I looked at Y/N's direction, her eyebrow was furrowed and her fist was close and her jaw was clenched, what's wrong with her?

I looked at Brad who has a small smile on his lips, he was looking at Y/N's direction.

Dinah was glaring at Brad.

"So what's your answer Lauren? Will you go with me? I bet that you'll have fun" he continued.

"Uhmm....." I said thinking then suddenly Y/N stood up and walked away then went out of the door, I looked at her shocked, how did she manage to find the door without her cane or without someone assisting her?

I am looking at the door then I heard Brad burst out laughing, we looked at him yet again confused of why he is laughing? What is so funny about?

"What's so funny Simpson?" Camila asked.

"Y/N" he said and he burst out laughing again.

"What? There's nothing funny about her" I said and glared at him, he held his hand up in surrender.

"Chill Lauren, I am just helping you out and it seems like you succeeded in making her jealous, congratulation for that" He said and the girls was surprised even I myself was surprised.

"Why?" I asked demanding for a reason.

"Its because you are my friend, I only see you as a friend Laur, nothing more" Brad said.

"Wait, you're not inlove with Lauren?" Dinah asked.

"No Dinah, and besides we are just fake dating, our relationship was never real, its just a publicity stunt" Brad said then smiled.

"Well to be honest I only see you as a friend too" I said and he smiled.

"So the feeling was mutual, so truce?" He asked offering his close fist for a fist bump.

"Truce" I said and bumped his fist and he laughed.

"Brad, we apologized for acting so rude to you at first" Ally said and the three girls behind just looked down in shame.

Brad smiled at them.

"Its okay guys, we can start over so we're good yeah?" Brad asked and the girls smiled at him.

"Definitely" they said in unison.

"I knew it, Y/N likes Lauren" Dinah said and I blushed.

"Team Y/SN will sail soon" Normani said.

"Go now Lauren, go get your girl" Brad said and I smiled at him and followed Y/N. Its now or never but I want to know if Y/N have feelings for me or not, I must get ready whatever the answer is. And still I want to know how did she walked out by her own without the guide of her cane for a blind person.