This Is The Time That Our Paths Crossed

Your POV

Being a blind person can be boring sometimes, you're left with nothing to do, just sit and wait for the time to pass by.

I have played so many songs on my guitar already but its not enough to ease my boredom. Charlie is busy doing some paper works for the company, I should've been the one who is doing that and not him.

"Hey Charlie, are there any problems on the company?" I asked him.

"No, actually the sales are getting higher, and we got so many business deals, so Ms. CEO you don't have to worry about your Company" Charlie said and I smiled.

"That's good to hear then, come on let's go out, I'm bored" I told him.

"Where do you want us to go Y/N?" He asked me.

"Uhm.. Wait let me think" I said then think of a place, then an Idea popped into my mind.

"How about we visit the girls of fifth harmony in the hotel where they're staying at, I would like to talk to mila again and I wanted to hear Lauren's voice again, I am dying to hear her voice, and I am dying to see her" I said.

"Alright we will go there" Charlie said.

"But one question, how can you see Lauren if you're blind?" Charlie asked me and I smacked him.

"Ouch! That hurt Y/N" Charlie said.

"Next time don't joke about my disability" I said and laughed.

"Copy that" Charlie said.

"Let me just change my clothes" I told Charlie and went to my room, after I changed my clothes I got out. I don't know how I look right now.

"Damn Y/N you're smoking hot today" I heard Charlie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Charlie" I said and he just chuckled. He opened the door for me and helped me to enter in the car. Then he started to drive.

I just lean my head on the window, thinking about the good memories I had with Lolo, I don't know if she's still using that nickname. That was the first nickname I gave to her.

And a question came to my mind, does she have someone else right now? I know I don't have the right to ask this question because she doesn't even know that I am in love with her, I am just curious.

"Charlie?" I called him.

"Hmm" he hummed in response.

"Is Lauren dating someone right now?" I asked him.

"Well based on the article that I've read, she's seeing someone and his name is Keaton, but it is not confirmed yet if they are officially dating now but they've been out on several days" Charlie said and I just smiled because whenever I ask about Lauren he have answers for me, but my smile faded when I found out that Lauren is seeing someone, but if you love the person, you must let her be happy right?

"Hey kid you okay?" Charlie asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine but you're really updated about Lauren, you can be a spy or something" I said then laughed.

"Ha? I hope that I am an actual spy, but I do it for you because you are randomly asking about Lauren and I must give you answers kiddo, after all it is my job as your butler" Charlie said and it melted my heart.

"Thank you for staying by my side Charlie, I really appreciate it" I told him.

"Nah, no problem kiddo" Charlie said.

"Maybe I will make a Charlie the combat butler appreciation day" I said and he laughed.

"Don't bother kid and by the way why do you always call me the combat butler?" He asked curiously and I laughed.