Misery and the Greatest Sacrifice

Your POV

"Sing me a song Lauren" I told her, right now I am here inside Lauren's room, we are home alone since mike is at work while clara was in the grocery with Chris and Taylor.

"No Y/N, you know I'm shy" she said. I looked up at her since I am lying at her lap.

"You know that we are the only ones here, and we're friends right? Please?" I asked her and pouted but I know that it was no use since she can't see me.

"Okay so here's the deal I'll sing first then you next, deal?" I asked her. She made a thinking face which is cute by the way.

"Okay deal" she said and I smiled and started singing.

And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again

So don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do
And I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands

I promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
It will stay brand new
'Cause I'll love you
Over and over again

Over and over again.

I finished my song number and I saw Lauren smiled.

"That was beautiful Y/N, you have an angelic voice" she said while smiling.

"Angelic voice, ha where?" I asked her sarcastically and she smacked my arm.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I asked her.

"That's for being sassy to me, can you just accept the compliment?" She said.

"Are you sure are blind? Because you hit me straight to the arm so hard" I whined and Lauren just laughed at me.

"Whatever Y/LN" she said.

"Hey a deal is a deal Jauregui" I told her whining.

"Okay I am just thinking a song that I heard from the radio" she said.

"Okay I'll wait" I said and waited.

I have my camera with me because I wanted to recommended her to a producer, I know she will become an excellent singer someday.

She started singing but I don't recognized the song she is singing but her voice is giving me chills down my spine, I recorded the whole duration of the song.

I was so amazed that I am just staring at her my jaw was hanging agape.

"So how was it? Is it good or bad" she asked me.

"All I can say is... Wow just wow Lauren, that is so amazing, I knew you are a great singer, you will become famous someday, and don't lose hope, make Stevie Wonders an inspiration, he's blind but he loves singing so he pursue it and he became famous" I told her.

"Okay I will, I really hope that I will be famous someday" she said.

"And you will be" I said.

When I went home that day, I excitedly ran to my room and edit Lauren's video, I put it on a cd and called the producer I contacted the other day.

"Hello, yeah this is Y/N Y/LN, yeah she's an amazing singer, I have her demo tape I'll send it to you ASAP." I told the producer, when the call ended I asked Charlie to bring the cd to the office of that producer.

I didn't tell Lauren about that, I want it to be surprise. The next day I visit to the Jaureguis, they have this smile on their faces, I asked them why are they smiling and they told me the good news, Lauren will have a chance to see because an eye cornea is available and Lauren's doctor called her for a test, to check if that available cornea is match to hers.