Douchebag Keaton and M.I.A. Y/N

Lauren's POV

I am so happy to see Y/N again, I'm glad that she visited us here, I'm so happy that I talked to her that time, I missed her now, I missed her jokes.

But after Y/N left, I noticed something on Keaton, he became demanding, whiny and possessive. I don't know but he seemed jealous over Y/N. I really don't like this side of him, he used to be a kind and sweet guy but I don't know what change. He is starting to act like a total jerk. Whenever our topic is about Y/N he became annoyed and complain.

"Why is it all about her? She's not that great" he snapped and we are so shocked then he walked out like a drama queen. I rolled my eyes at him, I don't know him anymore, well I thought I do, but right now? Nah.

There's this one day, Y/N visited us once more and at the same time Keaton was here. Keaton became clingy to me, he never let me leave his side and he's always glaring at Y/N who don't have a clue what's going on.

Whenever Y/N asked something to me Keaton will answer, or he shut Y/N up immediately, Y/N just shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling? Is there something funny?" Keaton asked Y/N.

"Yes, and its you" Y/N said and Keaton stood up and held her by the collar, he's glaring at Y/N, tension filled the air.

"You think I'm funny huh? Let's see if you still find me funny after I beat you up huh? And I don't care if you're girl or you're blind" Keaton threatened but Y/N didn't even flinched.

I feel scared, for Y/N. I don't what Keaton is capable of doing, but Y/N is not even reacting to the situation, I really hope Charlie and the girls is here but they went out because they wanted to give us some privacy.

"Keaton let go of her" I tried to pull Keaton away from Y/N but he wouldn't budge.

"Lauren stay out of this, let's teach this brat a lesson to back off" Keaton said with a venomous tone. This is bad.

"Keaton stop it please" I beg him while pulling his arm but he pushed me and I fell to the ground, I scraped my knee. Keaton looked at me shock was evident in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry babe, I told you don't get yourself involve here" Keaton said and I rolled my eyes then Y/N did the unexpected, he shoved Keaton.

"What's your problem with me huh?" She asked with angst in her voice. She pushed Keaton.

"You! You are taking Lauren's attention away from me! And I am gonna tell you to back off because she's mine!" Keaton said possessively. "Our lives was peaceful before you came!" Keaton said angrily.

Where is this anger coming from? I asked to myself. Keaton is a total douche bag as Chris said, now I see why my family didn't like him for me.

"I don't see any problem, its normal for me to visit Lauren since she's my friend, maybe you're the one who have problem" Y/N said in a calm voice, then Keaton punched her square on the jaw, Y/N fell down on the glass table, then Keaton went to her then he was about to kick her on the stomach but I stood up and tried to prevent him from doing so but he just pushed me again. I fell on the ground with a thud. Y/N got up holding her jaw.

"Don't ever do that to Lauren or else" she said in a venomous tone, much scarier that Keaton. He laughed at Y/N.

"Or else what? You cannot do anything to me because you're blind" he said while laughing then I saw Y/N cracked her knuckles. Then Keaton started to attack but Y/N blocked his hand then punched him on the stomach then to the face, Keaton kicked her on the stomach, Y/N stumbled but she recovered quickly and threw a straight punch at Keaton and hit him on the face, making his nose bleed. I am stunned, didn't know what to do.

The two continued to fight, the room was in great mess. And between the two, Keaton has the upperhand now, he is straddling Y/N and he is throwing multiple punches on Y/N's face, while the latter is just covering her face.

Someone opened the door and my parents entered together with my siblings, Charlie, Big Rob and the girls. The girls was shocked to see them both while my siblings and mom went to my aid.

Big Rob, Dad and Charlie went to the two. Dad pulled Keaton by the collar, Keaton struggled and elbowed my dad, and when he looked at my dad his eyes widened in shock while my dad glared at him.

Charlie and Big Rob went to check on Y/N, luckily she's okay, a cut on her cheek and a bruise then a bleeding lips. And I noticed a dripping blood from her arm.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Charlie asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said then she wiped her mouth with the sleeves of her jacket.

"What happened?" Ally asked and the rest of the girls looked at me with a confused face.

"I don't know but Keaton was the one who first started it" I told them while glaring at Keaton.

"Hey can you blame me? She started it!" Keaton said while holding his bleeding nose.

"I knew it you're no good to my daughter" my dad said and Keaton's eyes widened.

"No sir, I am good to your daughter, but this douche here got in the way" Keaton said and my dad rolled his eyes.

"I don't see any problem with Y/N, I knew this kid" My dad said and again Keaton was so surprised.

"Dad can I beat this guy up? Becaused he hurt Lauren" Chris said angrily.

"No Chris you can't get involve" My mom said

"Uhm.. Excuse me, sorry for the trouble I caused today, don't worry I'll just pay the damages, I gotta go" she said.

"Oh no dear, its not your fault, let Keaton pay this, since he started this whole fiasco" my mom said.

"No Clara I insist" she said then she limped her way out and Charlie helped her.

...........

Since that incident, Y/N never visited again, the annoying part was, Keaton is the one who visit but the girls never allowed him to enter, they despised him now. I received a ton of sorry letters from him but I never read it, it goes straight to trash bin.

I wonder what is Y/N doing now? She became silent when that incident happened, even on the social media there is no update about her, it like she just disappeared in the face of the earth all of a sudden. Even Charlie is not communicating with Camila about Y/N. After Charlie came back and paid the damages Keaton caused. Keaton must be the one who'll pay the damages but based on Charlie, Y/N told him that they both caused the trouble so she'll pay. She even sent me a single white rose with a note attached to it that said sorry, I smiled at the gesture, I hope she's alright.