Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Jauregui

Your POV

I guided Lauren to sit on the seat on the back of my bicycle and I wrapped her arms around my waist.

"hold on tight Lo" I said and then smiled.

"Lo?  Who's that?" she asked me.

"uhm... It was sort of a nickname, my nickname for you actually" I said feeling nervous.

"I love it" she said and I sighed in relief.

"hold on tight Lauren" I said and started to pedal my bike.  At first I get no reaction from Lauren,  yeah right who would enjoy a bicycle ride its pretty boring actually.

Then on the corner of my eye,  I saw Lauren's one arm was spread and one arm was wrapped on my waist and I heard a cute giggle from her causing my heart to skip a beat.  She must be look cute,  sadly I will not be able to see the amusing sight.

I found a strength to ask what was she giggling about.

"why are you giggling about Lolo? " I asked her,  the nickname that I gave her rolls out my tounge smoothly like I was meant to say it just like her real name.

"nothing,  its just this is my first time to ride a bicycle, I never ride it before" she said with a hint of joy in her voice.  She's really enjoying.

We roam around the park and I am also looking for Lauren's siblings Taylor and Chris.

After half hour of riding the bicycle I got tired of pedalling and call for a break and stopped in front of a bench.

"why did we stopped? " Lauren asked me.

"I'm so sorry Lo but my legs got tired, I need a break even just for five minutes, please? " she pouted, she looks cute, but agreed.

I guided her to the bench and assist her to sit after that I sat beside her.

"so Lauren,  what is your ultimate dream in life" I randomly asked her.

"well my ultimate dream in life is to become a singer,  I really like, no like is an understatement,  I really love singing and I am also surrounded by music because our family is a family of music." she said with a wistful voice.  She really looked beautiful. I didn't heard the rest of what she said because I got lost in her beauty,  maybe I look like a creep right now.

"what about you? What's your ultimate dream? " I was snapped out off my trance when she asked  me a question.

"uhm.. Me?  W-what's my ultimate dream? " I asked her stuttering a bit.

"yes what's your dream?" she asked again.

"I have no dream" I said shortly.

"What?  Why? That's impossible" She said in disbelief.

"Yeah, I have no dream,  I have no directions in life,  there's no one there for me to guide me" I said sadly.

"How come you have no one to guide you? Where's your parents? " she asked me.

"My mom left me and my dad doesn't care about me,  quite a role model for a parents right? " I said then laughed bitterly then she held my hand.  When her hand touched mine I felt a small spark of electricty,  I think she felt it too.

"everything's gonna be alright" she assured me,  I looked at her and I got lost again in her beauty.  She was facing me but the look on her eyes was so far away. Then she became sad again.

"why did you became sad all of a sudden?" I asked her.

"its because I will not reach my dreams because I am blind" she said then a tear fell down from her eye.

"You will reach her dreams just believe Lauren" I said reassuring her.

And I was surprised when I was pulled by my collar and came face to face with a big and bulky man.

"Get away from her! " he said and looks like he was going to attack me.  I looked at him terrified.  He even lift me up a few inches from the ground.

"Dad? Dad is that you? " Lauren asked.

"Yes princess and is this kid bothering you? " he asked Lauren while me I just stared at him with terror. I really wish charlie was here with me.

"Mike!  Put that poor kid down! " A woman said who look like a bit of Lauren.

"yeah dad put her down" Chris said and the big man put me down.  I coughed violently crawling away from the big guy.

"Look what have you done Mike,  you scared the kid away" The woman said.

"Y/N are you okay?" Chris asked me and offered his hand to me I took his hand and he helped me stand up.

"yeah, I'm totally f-fine" I croaked.

"I'm so sorry dear for my husbands actions I'm clara and what's your name dear?" the lady asked.

"Y/N" I said while dusting myself.

"and she's the one who saved Lauren from those mean boys who always bully Lauren" Taylor said

"I apologise for my impulsive approach to you Y/N, but I'm just overprotective with my daughter" he said giving me a sincere apologetic look.

"I understand Mr.  Jauregui" I said then smiled genuinely.

"And call me Mike Y/N, thank you for taking care of my eldest daughter here" he said.

"No problem sir,  I mean Mike." I said

"How about you come with us and have a dinner with us? " Clara offered and then my phone vibrated on my back pocket.  I get my phone and I read his message.

From: Combat butler Charlie 💪💪

You need to come home now,  your time is almost up.

I read the message and I checked the time and the time is 4:40 pm, I have 20 minutes to go home.

To: Combat butler Charlie 💪💪

I'm on my way.

I sent my reply to him.

"Thanks for the offer but maybe next time because I need to go home right now,  because I'm grounded and kinda just sneak out,  nice to meet you Mike and Clara" I said and quickly hopped on my bike then bike away.

Lauren is lucky because she has a loving family.