Bradley

Your POV

I woke up around 5 o'clock in the morning, I didn't get any decent sleep because I was thinking of Lauren the whole night. I can't go back to sleep right now. I decided to get up and stretched my limbs.  The idea of doing a 3 kilometer run was not bad so I changed into a grey sleeveless hoodie and black shorts and my running shoes.

I got out of the room and went to my dog named Jarvis. He was a golden retriever.

"Hey there buddy, are you up for a morning run?" I asked him and he just wiggled his tail excitedly, I chuckled at his antics, I put his leash around his neck and pulled him with me.

We went out of the house and we started our morning run.

After an hour of running, I decided to go back to my house and it was already six. It feels really good to have an exercise because it energizes your body.

I was jogging my way back home but Jarvis saw something ahead of us and run excitedly, I let go of his leash.

"Jarvis! Slow down buddy!" I called and ran after him.

But I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Lauren, petting the head of Jarvis. Why is she so up early? I asked to myself.

"You're a very cute dog, where's your owner?" She asked Jarvis. And I took that chance to make my presence known.

"Jarvis! Jarvis where are you?" I pretended to call for him and I acted that I am a bit stumbling.

Lauren looked at my direction with an unamused and confused facial expression, wow she's still not happy to see me. Jarvis barked and went near me, I pretended that I am not aware of her presence.

I crouched at the level of Jarvis and petted his head.

"Don't ever run away from me like that, you understand buddy? Huh?" I said to the dog and he just licked my face and went back to Lauren, wow he like Lauren so much.

"Y/LN what are you doing here alone at six in the morning?" She asked in somewhat annoyed tone, she was still not happy to see me.

"Well I went on a morning run Jauregui, obviously" I said in a sassy tone.

"Well, don't be sassy on me Y/LN, and how did you see your way? As far as I can remember you are blind and you didn't have your cane with you nor Charlie to lead you the way" Lauren said with her eyebrow raised.

"Well I have Jarvis to lead me the way and to keep me company, I am not alone" I said.

"What? You have Iron man's Artificial Intelligence to lead you the way and to keep you company? Did he commanded you to turn left or right?" She asked sarcastically and at first I didn't get what she meant but when I realized that the name of Tony Stark's AI was Jarvis I laughed. She raised her eyebrows.

"What so funny?" She asked confused.

"N-nothing, I meant the dog, Jarvis the dog lead the way and kept me company" I said in between laughs. She rolled her eyes

"You're the only person I've ever known who named their dog after Iron Man's AI" she said then shook her head and I smiled at her amused.

"What? Jarvis was a cool name for a dog, and this little nugget over here is smart, just like Jarvis " I explained to her and she just shook at her in disbelief.

"You're a hopeless case" she said and I just smiled.

"So what are you doing here?, its still early" I asked her.

"Well I have to wake up early because we are going to the studio to make music for our new album" she said and a van arrived and stopped in front of us.