Missing You and A New Found Friend

Lauren's POV

Three years since I got this eye from an unknown donor, at least for me the donor is unknown but I guess my family knew the person who donated my eyes but they don't want me to know who the mystery donor is.

But I am happy with my life right now, I've reached my dreams already, I am now a well-known person in the whole wide world right now, but it makes me sad that Y/N was not here to see me succeed, she's the reason for all of this, I didn't see her in person but I saw her pictures, Chris and Tay showed the pictures of us to me and I am mesmerized by her, she's freaking beautiful, and one picture caught my eye, it was taken from my room and in the picture I am closing my eyes with a smile on my face, while Y/N was staring at me with a smile, like I'm the only one she sees.

Taylor squealed when she saw that, she said that we look cute together in the picture, I guess Y/N was the one who took that picture. But I am angry at her at the same time, she hasn't showed up for three years, for freaking three years, that long, but I don't know why I am still waiting for her to come. I am still longing for her, I feel lost when she's not by my side, I feel like I am away from home.

That just mean one thing, my feelings for her was never gone, I am angry to her because she's the only friend I have back then and I guess she's my very first love and yet she left me, I want to hate her but I can't, I tried to forget her, forget my feelings for her but I still can't.

I still think about her, she's all that I can think about, and thinking the fact that maybe she's with someone now making my blood boil sometimes.

I hate the fact that I am longing for her presence again, her company, and I hate to admit that I love her after she left me for three years now.

During our X-factor days, all my performances was dedicated to her because she's the first person who believed that I can reach my dreams, hoping that she will pop out of nowhere and say surprise, I'm glad you made it, but that did not happen.

But I don't know why I still missed you Y/N even though three years has passed.

Your POV

After the meeting with our business partner, Charlie and I decided to go to starbucks to relax, it became a tradition of ours now. Charlie lead me to a seat and he excused himself to order our drinks.

I am tapping my fingers while waiting for Charlie, I am not being impatient but it is just my mannerism, I am humming to myself when I felt someone tripped over my walking stick, but because of my fast reflexes I am able to caught the person on time but I felt a cold liquid running down from my shirt, I guess the person's drink was spilled on my shirt.

"O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean too" a girl with a raspy voice said.

"Its okay, I knew that you didn't mean to, don't worry" I said.

"Well can you please let go of me now?" She asked politely but with a little bit of hesitation,her voice sounds familiar but I cannot point a finger on it, well I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable, I didn't even realized that I am still holding her, I quickly let go of her, then Charlie arrived.

"Boss are you okay?" He asked me then he wiped some tissue on my soaked shirt.

"Yeah I'm okay, and how many times do I have to tell you that don't call me boss Charlie?" I asked him.

"For a millionth, no I think billion times already" he said.

"Call me by my first name Charlie" I said.

"Okay boss" he said one more time.

"Charlie, you know for a 28 year old man you act like a child" I said pretending to be angry but he knew better.

"I am just annoying you Y/N" Charlie said and he put our drinks on the table.

Then suddenly we heard someone laughed, it was the girl from earlier, I thought she walked away already.

"Your interaction with each other is so amusing, are you siblings?" She asked.

"Well sort of, but the truth is, he's my butler/ brother/ bestfriend" I answered.

"Wow, really? That's so cool" she said.

"Yeah" I said

"You're Camila Cabello from fifth harmony right?" Charlie asked.

"Yes I am but please don't tell anyone, I don't want to get mobbed here" she wished, so that's why her voice sounds familiar because she's one of Lauren's bandmate

"Sure we won't tell, come on join us here, we're gonna buy you another drink since you spilled your drink earlier" I offered.

"Oh no its okay, I will just my own drink again, its okay really" she said refusing my offer.

"I insist Camila, Charlie order another drink for Camila" I requested.

"Copy that" Charlie said then he went to order another drink.

"Sorry about your shirt" Camila said, I sensed a genuine apology from her.

"No its okay, I have a spare shirt on my car, so don't feel bad" I said.

"Can I ask a question?" She asked
"Okay shoot" I said.

"Are you blind? because I noticed that you're eyes just focus on a single object, you are not even blinking" she said.

"Yes I am blind" I simply said.

"Oh, but how did you manage to catch me earlier?" Whe asked again

"I have a fast reflexes and you're just near me so I am able to catch you on time" I said

"that's so cool, I wish I have fast reflexes like you, I wish I am not clumsy" she said.

"Hey cheer up, its okay to be clumsy sometimes, its just normal" I said.

"So you knew my name already, now its your turn to introduce your name" Camila said.

"Oh sorry about that, I'm Y/N by the way" I said.

And after the small intro about ourselves, we continued to talk about ourselves, she's fun to talk with, actually we have a lot in common, we spent the whole afternoon talking about random topic and joke around, I guess Camila and I will become bestfriends.