Chapter Five: Rest

This is the fifth chapter of In too Deep. I hope you like it, and please let me know what you think, and if you think I should continue. :)

Sorry it's kind of short. :)

I would also like to apologize for any mistakes there might be, it's a work in progress, will try to fix them as soon as possible.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*Stiles

"No ,wait!" Stiles yelled and ran over to Derek to stop him. "Let her go," he said and grabbed Derek's arm. "She already beat you once, let's not make twice," he said and smiled small. "At least let yourself heal, you can track her tonight."

"We may not be able to find her later tonight," Derek snapped. "We should just take care of this now. Find her and kill her, the Ahzi will go with her," he said.

"Except you don't know that. The book never said anything about the Ahzi going back where it came from when its master dies; for all we know, it could just be let off its leash and will just go on a killing spree. Killing anything and everything it comes across," he said and looked around a moment. "Look, I want to see her dead as much as you do, but we have to think this through, okay?"

Derek hated that Stiles was right, and that he sounded a lot like Scott, though surprisingly not as annoying. "Fine," he said through gritted teeth. He looked down at his side and lifted up his shirt to look at the claw marks, he could feel it healing, but she was an alpha so it'll probably take a while for it to heal completely.

Stiles looked at the wound a moment before grimacing. "Come on, I'll patch you up back at camp," he said since they were a little ways away from the clearing. He let go of Derek's arm, having forgot that he had even been holding it, also kind of surprised that Derek hadn't glared at him or threatened him for even touching him.

There was a small tingling sensation where Stiles had been touching him, and he surprisingly found himself wanting him to put his hand back. What the fuck is wrong with me? He thought to himself before following Stiles back to the camp. He sat down next to the fire with a grimace and again lifted his shirt so the human could do whatever he planned to do.

Stiles hurried over to one of his bags and pulled out the medical supplies he'd brought. Wasn't anything good, just what would be in an average first aid kit.

"You brought a first aid kit?" Derek questioned when he saw what Stiles was pulling out off his bag. "Really??? Why?" he asked seeing as he healed quickly and it wasn't really needed.

"Really, you're going to ask that?" Stiles asked and walked over to him. "I figured that one of us would get hurt eventually and I just wanted to be prepared, if it was worse than your healing could handle quickly, and hello? Squishy human here! I don't have the freaky wolf healing, remember?" he said and looked at the wound again, momentarily finding himself admiring Derek's abs rather than Josie's handy work. He shook his head slightly before pouring some peroxide over the wound to clean it off. Then he wiped down the surrounding area a bit before taping the bandage to his abdomen, his fingers lingering there a little longer than necessary. "Okay, that should be good. Might help it heal faster too," he said and shrugged slightly before moving away from Derek. What's going on with me? he thought to himself with a small shake of his head.