Chapter Twenty-One: Resisting

*Stiles

Stiles sighed softly as the pain receded for about the hundredth time since they got back to the loft. It's been hours since Deaton left to get the ingredients for the remedies, and there still hasn't been any word. He was starting to get worried, his skin was slowly get a grey tint to it and his eyes had yellow flecks mixed in with the brown.

Stiles shook his head slightly and let out a shaky breath, "I'm okay" he said, though he really wasn't so sure. Though the immense pain was gone, he still ached all over the place. "I can't just sit here Derek. We need to do something?"

Derek sighed softly, "Okay, but what exactly can we do Stiles?" he asked, not really wanting Stiles to move or really do much at the moment.

Stiles shrugged "I don't know, but I hate just sitting here" he said.

"I know you do" Derek said and sighed softly, he hated just sitting here too, this entire thing sucks. "You never should have drank that stuff," he said more to himself then Stiles.

Stiles shook his head slightly, "Stop Derek" he said and looked at the werewolf. "I wasn't lying when I said I love you" he said and smiled small. "Even now knowing what I do I would make the same choice. I would never be able to just sit back and watch you die" he said and sighed softly. "You're not the only who can make sacrifices you know" he said a bit jokingly, though he definitely meant it.

Derek stared at Stiles for a moment before leaning in and kissing him softly, "Doesn't mean I have to like it" he mumbled and smiled small before kissing him once more.

Stiles nodded slightly before kissing him back, "Suppose you're right" he said and leaned into him a bit. The fact that Derek didn't say I love you back was painfully clear, but that was fine, if he wasn't ready then he didn't have to say it. "Let's just not talk about it okay? I don't want to argue, not now" he said.

Derek nodded "Okay," he said and nodded again and wrapped his arms around the human and lightly started rubbing his back, hoping that might somehow relieve the ache, that he knew still remained there.. .

Stiles let out a small sigh and relaxed into Derek, he still hurt all over the place, but the rubbing helped, it helped him relax some how. His comfort, however, was short lived, a pain started radiating from his stomach. His hand slapped over his mouth as he started to gag, "Oh god" he muttered before jolting off of the couch. He ran towards the bathroom, but only managed to fall on his face, which definitely had him swearing.

Stiles quickly got up and stumbled over to the bathroom barely making it in time. He fell next to the toilet and coughed up some black liquid before starting to really throw up. He sat there gagging and coughing until there was nothing let to throw up, and then he was still there just dry heaving, because he just couldn't get it to stop.

"Stiles" Derek in surprise when the human first jumped out of his arms, when he saw him running to the bathroom however he kind of put two and two together. He quickly stood up and hurried after him. He knelt down next to him, near the toilet, he wanted to reach out and touch him, but he stopped himself, thought he might just make it worse.