Chapter Seventeen: Forgotten Memories

*Derek

"Well isn't that just adorable," Peter said as he swung open the door and walked into the loft. "You two are a couple now, can't say I'm surprised," he said and closed the door behind him before walking over to the two.

Stiles groaned and leaned back on the couch, "What is he doing here?" he asked and looked at Derek.

Derek sighed "I called him," he said and looked over at Peter. "I need his help with something," he said.

"Like what," Stiles asked, completely horrified by the prospect. "What could you possibly need his help with. He's a freaking psychopath"

"Wow," Peter said and clutched his chest. "That hurts Stiles..... your words hurt me," he said before rolling his eyes.

Derek ignored them both and grabbed the case off the counter, "I need him to help me remember what happened" he said and walked over to Peter. "Don't trust him anymore then you do, but he's all I got" he said and opened the case up and held it out to Peter.

Peter rolled his head slightly "God not this again......." he grumbled before taking the thing from him. "Get rid of the human" he said and walked around him and over to the couch. He sat down, practically on top of Stiles so he'd move.

Stiles grumbled as he quickly moved out of the way so he wouldn't get sat on. Jackass. He walked over to Derek and gave him a look, "I'm not leaving" he told him.

Derek smiled, "And you don't have to leave" he said, as he slowly walked over to the couch. "But you do have to stay out of the way" he said as he sat down on the coffee table. "Go sit on the bed" he said, trying to say it in a way, so that Stiles won't get pissed at him.

Stiles gritted his teeth before doing what he asked, "What are you doing?" he asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed and looked over at the two werewolves.

"We're going to access my memories, the ones that my mom took away" Derek said and looked at Stiles and smiled reassuringly before turning around to face Peter. "Come on, let's get this over with" he said with sigh.

Peter grimaced and flexed his fingers over the opening of the case, "You better not be lying to me" he said and glared at Derek before sticking his hand in, he grimaces as Talia's nails dug into his own nail buds. "This better work" Peter grumbled and shook his head slightly before standing up. "Should probably sit on the couch or something" he said, really not caring what his nephew decided.

Derek nodded slightly before standing up and moving to the couch, they were both kind of just ignoring Stiles' presence right now. He sat down on the couch and let out a slow breathe as Peter walked around to stand behind. "I'm ready he said before his uncle could even ask. A second later he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck and then everything went black and memories started flashing through his head before it stopped settling onto one.

Derek smiled down at her, his entire face lighting up as he looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "I love you" he said as he slowly raised his hand to caress her cheek, his fingertips lightly tracing the side of her face as he pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.