Chapter Twenty-Two: Not Now

*Stiles

"What the hell is going on over there Stiles" Scott demanded.

"Uh.... nothing?" Stiles lied, because he stilled didn't want his friend involved in all of this. It wasn't that he thought he couldn't handle himself, he knew for a fact that he could. He just wanted to give his friend what he wanted and that was a way out of the crazy supernatural life.

"Don't lie Stiles. Deaton called me and told me everything" Scott said, sounding very irritated. "Why didn't you tell me what was happening there?" he asked.

Stiles sighed, "Because I had it handled, Derek was.... is helping" he said.

"Yeah, cause you and Derek totally get along" Scott said, "You should have called me Stiles. " he said with a sigh.

"Well I didn't, so get over it" Stiles said and looked over at Derek for a moment and smiled small.

Scott sighed, "Stiles I coming out there. Not letting you deal with this alone" he said, kind of assuming that Derek was off doing his own thing.

Stiles sighed, "You don't have to Scott, Derek's here" he said. "He's doing a fine job at taking care of me" he said.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Scott said, not really sure if he believed that.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "He is Scott" he said and sighed softly "If you want to come all the way out here then go ahead but you don't have to. We have it covered" he said.

"I'll be there in an hour" Scott said before hanging up the phone.

Stiles chuckled softly and tossed his phone onto the side table, and sighed softly, "We'll this should fun" he said and scuffed. "Don't really think he's going to like what he sees" he said and looked down at his hands, he barely recognized them as his own. They were completely grey and looked longer and thinner, his nails were starting to look kind of snarly too.

Derek sighed, "Yeah but if Deaton really did tell him everything then he shouldn't be too surprised." he said and shrugged slightly. "I think he'll be okay, he's good at this kind of stuff" he said.

Stiles nodded slightly "Yeah I guess" he said and scooted over a bit, "Now come on handsome lay next to me" he said and wiggled his eyebrows a bit.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Derek asked a bit tentatively as he moved in to lay next to him.

"Very" Stiles said and waited for the werewolf to get comfortable before moving close and leaning into him.

****

"Open up Derek" Scott yelled and knocked on the door. He would have just walked in but it was locked, and he wasn't about to break it. Derek would probably kill him, if Scott didn't kill him first.

Stiles chuckled softly and slowly sat up, he'd just got over the third fit of pain since Scott called. "Better go let him in" he said his voice kind of hoarse from scream, and willing himself not to scream.