Chapter Nine: Where is he?

This is the ninth chapter of In too Deep. I hope you like it, and please let me know what you think, and if you think I should continue. :)

Sorry it's short. The next one will be longer.

I would also like to apologize for any mistakes there might be, it's a work in progress, will try to fix them as soon as possible.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*Derek

Derek ran through the forest all his senses focused on finding him, and only him. He didn't yell and he didn't even make a single noise as he ran through the trees. He couldn't take the chance of missing something, because he was too busy screaming.

Derek stopped in his tracks when he heard the faint sound of someone of calling his name. He held his breath and closed his eyes focusing all his energy on listening to the voice and trying to determine which way to go. He heard it again a moment later and set off running towards it, going as fast as he could. The sound of the voice got louder, and it only pushed him to go faster. "Stiles!" he yelled, but only got his name in response.

Derek came to a clearing and stopped when he saw Josie standing in the middle of it. "Where is he?" he growled and looked around hoping to see Stiles on the ground somewhere.

"Who?" Josie asked a bit mockingly.

"You know who?" Derek shouted and took an angry step towards her.

"Okay come on now Derek. Your temper won't get you anywhere" Josie said and looked at him disappointingly. "Let's have a calm discussion about this shall we?" she said.

Derek growled and ran at her grabbing her throat, his claws lightly digging into her flesh. "Where is he?" he growled in her face.

Josie shoved Derek off of her, "wouldn't do that if I were you" she said and felt her throat as the scratch marks healed. "Any mark you put on me my Ahzi will put a matching one on your boy toy" she smirked and chuckled softly. "And don't worry he's still alive....... for now" she said.

"What do you mean for now?" Derek growled, and had to keep himself from hurting her again.

"Weeeellllll he's unconscious and possibly bleeding out" Josie said. "Doesn't matter promise you'll get to him in time. Just have one message for you..... You know in case Stiles doesn't relay the message or you know he forgets." she said and chuckled softly.

Derek bit his cheek to keep from growling again, and to keep himself from ripping her head off. "What is it" he asked, trying to remain calm, though it was pretty much impossible.

Josie smiled brightly, as if she was about to give the best possible news, though that smile quickly dissolved into a dark grin. "Stay out of my business, or next time he won't just be unconscious" she said and looked Derek in the eyes. "I will kill him Derek, I'll make you watch and then I'll kill you" she said. Of course she didn't really think Derek cared too much about the human, just enough to be willing to stop interfering.

Derek knew Stiles wouldn't like that, and to be honest neither did he but he nodded anyway. "Yeah okay, whatever" he said.

Josie sighed softly, but took it anyway, "He's at the cabin" she said and smiled before taking off running in the opposite direction.

The cabin? Derek though momentarily confused before it quickly popped into his head. "Of course" he said and shook his head slightly at how stupid he was for not remembering right away. He took off running as fast as he could towards the cabin, hoping to god he was going the right way, he's only ever been there the one time.

Derek skid to a stop when he came to the cabin and saw Stiles lying on the ground, not moving. He cursed under his breath and ran over to him, "Stiles!" he said, a bit of panic laced into his voice as he knelt down next to the human. He gently turned the boy over and examined the slash marks on his chest, "Fuck" he hissed before focusing his hearing, praying to god that he's hear a heartbeat. He let out a sigh of relief when he finally heard the faint sound of the human's. Then he carefully picked him up and ran through the trees, trying not to jostle Stiles as all as he did so.

Derek quickly made it back to the jeep and carefully set Stiles in the front seat, since the damned thing didn't have a proper back seat. "Stay with me Stiles" he said and caressed the human's cheek softly before grabbing the keys out of his pockets and closing the door. He hurried around to the driver's side and quickly climbed in and started the engine.

Derek sped all the way to the Beacon Hills hospital, not really caring about traffic laws at the moment. Even with the speeding it took almost five minutes to get there, which pissed Derek off royally. He pulled to a stop in front of the hospital, practically driving through the doors. As soon as the car came to a stop he jumped out of the car and ran over to the passenger's side. He carefully pulled Stiles out of the care, not wanting to hurt him anymore then he already was. He hurried through the "Someone please help me" he yelled as he hurried over to the counter. "Please help!" he yelled as thankfully some nurses ran over and took him off his hands. They carried him away on a gurney, telling out codes and directions that he really didn't understand.

Once Stiles was out of site Derek ran into the bathroom to wash his hands, the smell of Stiles' blood still infuriating him. He frantically scraped the blood off his hands and arm, wishing he had a change of shirt, since that was covered in blood as well. Once he was done he hurried back out into the waiting room and paced as he waited for news.

"Where's my son? What happened?" Sheriff Stilinski demanded at the front desk.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stilinski, but we don't have any information yet. Please have a seat in the waiting room. The doctor will be out soon to talk to you" the nurse said kindly.

Sheriff Stilinski grumbled under his breath before stepping away from the counter and going to the waiting room. "Derek" he asked in surprise. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Did you have something to do with my son?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Thank you for reading and make sure you leave a comment and vote. :)

I hope you enjoyed it and I'll make sure to post the next chapter soon.