Chapter Twenty: What's to Come

*Stiles

Stiles gagged spitting up some of the gruesome liquid, "There done" he said and looked up at her, still gagging from the horrible taste of the blood "Let him go" he demanded.

Josie nodded slightly, "Okay" she said with a smile and shooed the Ahzi away. She pulled the key to handcuffs out of her pocket, along with a folded up piece of paper. She straddled his back and smirked as he struggled and yelled a lot of profanity. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Just a little something I borrowed from Mr. Deaton's book" she whispered as she slid the folded up piece of paper into his back pocket. "Hope you don't mind" she said and chuckled softly before placing the key in his hand and getting off of him. "See you twenty four hours" she said and then ran off into the woods.

Stiles gagged a few more times before pushing himself up onto his feet. He quickly stumbled over to Derek. He took the key from him and quickly uncuffed him, though he only had time to do one before Derek practically ripped his hands free and jolted up to look at Stiles.

Derek quickly moved to rest on his knees and looked over Stiles, "Are you okay? You shouldn't have done that? What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked, his questions kind of just running together.

Stiles nodded slightly, "Yeah I'm fine, I don't feel any different" he said, "And there was no way I wasn't going to do it Derek" he said.

Derek grumbled slightly "I know, but that doesn't change anything. You shouldn't have done it" he said and sighed softly, and just hoped that everything would be okay, but he doubt that. Josie had a reason for having Stiles drink that blood, there had to be a reason. Just as those thoughts entered his mind he remember that Josie had put something in his back pocket. He slowly pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket.

"What is that?" Stiles asked and grimaced slightly, the blood definitely wasn't sitting well with his stomach.

"She said it's from the book Deaton gave us" Derek said and watched Stiles for a moment, he'd noticed him grimace and he wasn't liking it. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked.

Stiles nodded slightly "Yeah I'm sure. For right now I am anyway" he said with a small smile, trying to reassure Derek. Though he kind of knew that he was lying to him, he could tell there was something wrong. "What does it say?

Derek frowned when he heard the slight skip in Stiles' heartbeat, but he didn't say anything about it, talking wouldn't change anything. He carefully unfolded the piece of paper and read it, "We have to go" he said and quickly stood up pulling Stiles up with him.

"Why what does it say?" Stiles repeated, since he didn't answer the question the first time.

"Hello, either one of you going to bother untying me?" Peter asked, kind of annoying that they hadn't done it yet.

Derek grumbled before quickly running over to his uncle and cutting the rope that held him. "There" he growled before running back over to Stiles and taking his hand and hurrying out of the clearing.

"Derek slow down, I can't move that fast" Stiles said screamed when a sudden pain seared through his skull. He fell to his knees clutching his head for what felt like forever but was probably no longer than a minute before the pain just went away completely.