Chapter Nineteen: The Clearing

*Derek

Derek rolled over in bed and smiled when he felt Stiles' body next to his. He wrapped his arms around the human and gently pulled him closer before relaxing into the bed again. He took in Stiles' wonderful scent and sighed contently before falling back to sleep. It's been three days since they were attacked by the Ahzi in the woods, and it's been a good three days. Him and Stiles have been practically inseparable.

Stiles grumbled and snuggled in closer to Derek "Should probably get up" he mumbled and nudged Derek slightly. "Gots lots to do" he mumbled before snuggling closer and relaxing back into the bed. He mumbled a few more times before falling back to sleep, deciding that he didn't care. They could talk to Peter some other time, reschedule.

****

"Oh my god does he ever shut up" Stiles groaned angrily and turned to glare at Peter.

Peter chuckled, "Well I would, but annoying you is just so much fun I don't think I can stop" he said and rolled his eyes before turning to Derek. "Was it really necessary to bring him, I'm sure he's not worth much out of the bedroom"

"That's it I'm going to kill him" Stiles said and pulled out the hunting knife he started carrying around. He turned around to actually stab Peter but unfortunately Derek stopped him before he could.

Derek chuckled softly and turned Stiles back around, "Come on we're here, don't need to worry about him" he said and took Stiles' hand before walking into the clearing. "This is where Josie and I would always meet to hang out. Since she was an omega I wasn't suppose to be hanging out with her, so it was all a secret" he said, though he was sure Stiles already knew that.

Peter chuckled softly, "Oh I remember hearing about that now" he said with a smile. "You bashed some omega's head in. We were told never to bring it up again, completely forgot about it until now" he said and laughed softly. "Is that what this is all about. You killed the whore's mother" he said.

Derek rolled his eyes, "Shut up Peter" he said and shook his head slightly, wondering why they got him to come with, in the first place. He looked around the clearing and sighed softly, "Guess she's not staying here" he said and shrugged slightly. "Was worth a try" he said.

Stiles nodded slightly "Yeah it was," he said and looked around, since he could actually see this time, it was around noon. They decided to go during the day, thinking she might actually be here then since she does most of her shenanigans at night. He Smiled small and turned to look up at him. "It's nice here, must have been very romantic" he said jokingly. "Don't tell me I missed out on that Derek" he said with a small laugh.

Derek chuckled and shook his head slightly, "Oh no, definitely not" he said jokingly and pulled Stiles in close and kissed him softly.

Peter gagged, "Eh god, I'm leaving" he said and shook his head slightly before turning to go. "Have fun being killed" he said and was about to walk out of the clearing when Josie suddenly jumped down from a tree.

"Wouldn't leave just yet Peter, the fun's just about to begin" Josie said a smirk spreading across her face as she stood up straight. "And we all have a lot to talk about" she said and chuckled softly.