chapter nine

Daniel is sitting behind his enormuse desk while Jason and I are sitting in chairs in front of his desk. Our hands are handcuffed behind our backs and six gaurds are at the door watching us. My instincts tell me we are up shit creek without a patle. Jason is scanning every inch of the room when Daniel final looks at us and clears his throat.
"My men tell me your emuinne." he says standing up and walks to the only exit of the room. "I would like it if you proved it to me." he says and opens the door. "Roland, Izac. Take them to the holding ceil and introduce them to Anderson." he says and two men enter into the office. One grabs me roughly yanking me to my feet. I don't struggle knowing I will need my strength for more important thing like escaping. I glance behind me for a second and see Jason struggling with three brally men trying to hold him I shake my head. A large hand grabs my head and jerks It forward slammed me face first into a wall. His big hand slides down to the side of my face and he hold my face to the wall.
"Hey, boss care if we play with this one a little before handing her over to Anderson?" the man's deep voice booms with excitement.
"It had been a while since we found any woman. Sure why not. Anyone who wants a turn get thirdly with her. If they can't wait her man will do as well. Just don't let any of my men break her." Daneil says walking past us. "David tell the others." he says and I rub my self against the man behind me.
"Oh I can take you all at once. Haven't had a good fuckin in a while." I say and Daneil laughs.
"Then you shall have them all. David tell them all to got to the basment. Our New girl wants them all at once. Izac take Mr. Mark here to the holding cell but wait to introduce him to Anderson." he says and his men nod leaving.
The man Roland grabs my neck and drags me through the hallway which I memorize. He drags me through a door and down two flights if stairs.
Through another door and into what I assume to be a torchor room. He drops me on my back in the middle of the room as the door behind him opens and twenty men walk in. The door closes and they turn on the bright lights over head.
I shield my eyes as I smile running my tongue over the small surprise I have hidden in my mouth and remember the two extra surprises in my boots. Two men approach me grabbing themselves as they watch me look up at them. I smile as two more approach me from behind. I whipe my mouth pulling out the small blade stealthily and get up on one knee. I place my hands behind my back as the four men stand around me dropping their pants.
"Come on bitc..." the tall man to my front right says and I slam the small blade into his temple as I tap my heel on the floor. A blade slide out and I drop to the floor. I kick up lodging the blade up through his mouth and pull it out. I drop to the floor again as the man began running at me. One pulls out a gun shooting at me but I role and the shot takes out one of his own. I kick one man's feet out from under him and slam the small blade into his skull. Another grabs my arm yanking me off and I slam the blade into his skull as I am kicked in the stomach. I fall back flipping and kick up slicing the man's face open. I am grabbed from behind again my arms are twisted behind me as I tap the tip of my other foot on the floor exposing my other blade. I slick up his legs as a punch to my skull sends my head back. The man holding drops his hold and the man before slams his fist into my ribs. I winc but jump up on to his shoulder and break his neck with my thighs and flip off him slicing my blade through the man's neck that I had sliced up the legs of.
Some one grabs my waist pulling me back into him as anoth grabs my arms holding them in place. Another restrains my legs holding them down as my pants are unbuttoned. The one behind me licks my neck up my ear and the one in front of me leans in his face close to mine inches from my mouth and I bit his neck ripping his jugular vain out and slam my head into the face of the man behind me. One man holds his throat as he falls back and the other loses his grip on my waist. I bit into the guy holding my arms face ripping his check off and slam my head into his nose. He fall back as more join the fray and I grab the man's holding my legs hair and rip it out as I gouged out his eyes. He let's go and I am shot from behind. The bullet slams into my left shoulder and I sway with the force. I run at the men in front of me as the few that I didn't kill the brain off turn coming back from the dead. I jump onto three men as I slash their throats out and flip off them. I turn and I am shot again in the left right arm. I drop to the ground rolling and get up on front of an undead. Luckily it is attached to one of the men and I run around it dodging men and undead. I come up on the shooter and find him fighting off the undead. I through my blade lodging it in his hand holding the gun and watch as five undead attack him. I turn to the door and run for it jumping over undead and the living as I dodge them. I make it through the door and slam it shut as I slam the metal board in place scarring the door.
I trace back my steps to Daniels office and past it to the holding cells. I creep through the door and find Izac leaning against the wall watching Jason as he paces the cell. I run at Izac snarling and he looks up at me shocked he raises his gun aim for my head but I drop sliding into his legs knocking him dpwn. I slam my heal into his temple as I yank the gun from him.
"Em?.. How?" Jason asks as he watches me walk over to hid holding cell. I shot the lock off the barbed wire wrapped cell and nudge it open with the butt of the rifle. Jason runs out and gathering me against him. "God Em, I thought they had killed You or worse..." he says and I shake my head. I hand him the gun pulling away from him and we leave to holding cell room. We find our way back to Daniels office where our weapons are and after finding it empty of anyone we gather our weapons. We find the exit after a few minutes of searching and head out the front doors. We leave town after finding a still running car doubling our way back home after making sure no one followed us.
"Em are you okay?" Jason asks as he drives.
"Yeah." I says as I lean my head on the window closing my eyes hiding a way the fact that I was not in any way okay.
"We are almost hom.." a giant fist slams into the hood of the car sending us against our seat belts. We look up into the glowing red eyes of a troll.