chapter thirteen

We stop on a hill over looking Wal-Mart about two blocked away and are fill with disapears. A massive hord is brawling down upon our home. I turn to Renee and Jake who are in the bed of the old two seater beat up only pickup. "Renee Jake I need you two to Lear the hord away. Take the pickup and stay ahead of them. Do not get killed got it. Get them going another way go as far as Merks farm and get the hell out their way. Meet us at Frank's farm down by the old mill. If you trouble find you radio me. Stay safe and Stay smart." they node. We take a different street staying clear of the horde and are dropped off at the back of our home. They leave to get in front of the horde and lead them away. I turn to Jake."get the Simi and I will get everyone out. Stay safe jase." I say turning but he grabs me holding me to him.
"I love you Em. We will make it through this." he says then kisses me and I take off into the back door where Rick and Mike are and tell them to get every one out. They take off and we go from room to room getting people up and out. I race past Hannah and gather my girls with patch and Hannah behind me. I take them to the Simi and put them in with jase. Hannah grabs me. "What the he'll is going on em?" she asks.
"A horde is coming we have to get out now." I say and run back in for the resr. Screams come from the front of the building and Rick and I take off to find zombies falling onto pur home through the front doors we had baricatid. I grab a few of the people in front of me and toss them back. "Get to the Simi quick. Do not look back." I say and they scurry away. I draw my swords and take out the six zombies that made it through. Rick follow the others as I stand guard. The undead begin to pore in through the front doors and I run pulling out my walky. "Status. Over." I say as I lead the undead into our maze and away from those evacuating.
"Ten more and we are out. Over." Rick says as I jump over fallen boxes.
"Roger. Once they are out head to Frank's I will meet you there." I say and find myself at the end of the maze. I look up at the hole in the ceiling I made for this exact reason and run at the wall as fast as I can. Once I reaxh it I jump using my momentum to jump up off the wall and in to the hole in the ceiling. I sit watching the twenty undead gathering under me and drop my last grenade into them. I run to the hole i created in the wall that will lead the the fire escape and slide throw the opening. I head to the roof just as Jase heads out with everyone and I smile feeling relief. I look the other direction to just barely see Jake and Renee far off leading the horde away. I look in every directing adjusting my gun strap and find that over half of the horde has followed Jake an Renee. What left is over fifty but is better then what it had been before. I shade my eyes with my hand and look out past the risen Sun. A small group of about fifteen are heading over the same hill we had this morning. I notic several children with them and turn to the horde that is busy breaking into my home. Leave or cut this people a path through and leave them clues to find us. I stand debating for a short while longer and decide to help them told us. "Jase, is Hannah with you? Over." I asK over the walky.
"Yes." he says.
"What ya need? Are you okay?" She asks.
"Is the armory still packed? Over." I ask.
"Sure is we took most of the guns with us but left s few toys behind. Over." she says.
"Good. Over and out." I say and go to the stairs. I head down the steps quietly with my swords ready. I pear through the window in the door and find none of the undead in our living quarters. I open the door checking both way and after finding it clear I head down the hall to Hannah's room that has a door leading to the armory. Her man was in charge of looking after it. I shut their door securing it shut and head to the armory door. I check through the window in the door and find the other door wide open with about six undead hobbling around. One nears the door and I open it disposing of it quickly and pull the door shut. I continue the process till only three are left and inter into the room. I creep around the back wall to the other door and pull it shut locking the heavy board in place. I turn to the three undead and run at them. I slice through two of their heads and the last on runs at me. I step back dodging it and slice it's head in half as it tumbles to the floor. I walk through the armory collecting one back pack and an over the should strap bag. I stuff them full of amo, guns, knives, and cross bows. I head back out the way I came and head back to the roof. I lay the bags around me and look back ro the group the are still on the hill watching. Pulling out two rifles I set them up along with six others and amo for each gun. I pick up the first rifle checking it and take off the safety, cocking it. I look through the scope and begin taking the undead out one by one. Once I have loaded that rifle twice I head to the next repeating the process over and over till the only undead left are the few that made it in side. I stand wiping sweat from my brow and look through my binoculars at this New group. I see six men verying from short white to large and black. The man in the front makes me inhale sharply as tears form in my eyes. He is about 6'1" with broad shoulders. His hair is lighter and is now light blonde. His eyes are a light blue and sparkle in the Sun. I notice a little hand holding onto his large hand and look to the small child seeing a spitting image of him but with my eyes. I sob dropping the binocular as I hold my middle.
"Aiden and my sweet Matthew. There really is a God." I pull a peice of paper and pin from my bag and write down a short note. I pin it to the bag leaving extra walky and pull the bag onto my shoulders. I take the fire escape and climb down it to the street. I jog to the front of my home and to the damaged doors. I push one of the two cars against it with some no major struggling involved. I block off the doors and grab out the paint and brush from my over the shoulder bag. I paint. "Do not open undead inside." and tap the note to the door.
I look over my shoulder as I set the bag down and watch them begins their walk down the hill towards my home. As much as I want to wait for them I know I have to get to the others now and did not have the time to wait. I walk over the the side of the building and pull the tarp off my motorcycle. I pull the keys out of my pocket and hope on stating it up I take off to where Renee and Jake headed and head one street over. I pull out my walky. "Renee statues. Over."
"Close to Fairmont inn. About thirdly from Merks farm." she says with. Sigh. " did the others make it out okay? Over."
" Yeah they made it safe and sound and are due to update soon. I am on my way to your position. Have you been keeping it slow and steady for them but not to far away? Over." I asK.
" yes we got this head to the others. Over." she says.
"Not gonna happen. I will be there in ten, over and out." I say speeding up as I clip the walky to my pant leg.

## third person point of view.#
The small group of fifteen come upon the Wal-Mart they have been heading to over the last two years. The leader Aiden walk up to the doors baracaded by an old busted up car. On the door is still wet paint saying. "Do Not open undead inside." and below that is a short note. Aiden take the note and reads it. "Dear Aiden my sweet god send. Thank God you are alive. I have waited for you for so long. Come find me at old Frank's farm a few miles out of time 1063 n Martin lane. We will be waiting. Love Emma Ann Jackson." the note fall from his hand as he looks down at his son. He gathers him into his arms as he smile for the first time in over a year. He turn to His group. "Change of plans we are going to my father-in-laws home it is not far from here. We wi be their by night fall. Keep your wits about you. Henry, Samuel to the back. Mike, and Joe to either side of us. Zander up here with me. Woman and children in the middle stay close. Mathew you get to ride on my back. Hold on tight and don't fall out it." they all node and Mathew sits on his father's shoulders and the set off down the road to their New destination. Never has Aiden felt so weightless and happy. Not since before the apocalypse. Soon he will have Emma on his arms and their little family of three will be hole again. He almost runs But knows to conserve his energy. Now to get his wife back.

#The end#

* hope you enjoyed Undead Apocalypse. This is all I will write on the undead apocalypse. I do not plan on there being anymore book honestly I do not expect this book to go any further then it already has. Well thank you for reading. Sorry for any mistakes but I am not an editor.*