Third Letter

For Warning this Letter is graphic, and contanes sexual content.

Dear Emma

I've seen something today that will forever hunt me till the day I die. I can't even write about it I've been sitting here trying to for the past hour and a half but to no avail. I don't want anyone to know about it. Its to messed up but I have to some how write it out or I will go insane if I don't. I pray god is watching over us but after what I've seen I feel like we are all alone out here....................................

What I saw... I'll start from the beginning. I was taking a walk by myself scouting around the other side of the ghost town when I found a house. It looked like someone was in one of the second floor bedrooms so just to be sure I walked into the house. I sneak through the front room up the stair and to the room. I stopped out side the door lessening and could hear moaning and sloping sounds. So I assumed it was something else. I peered through the door that was ajar and found something messed up. Their was a women giving birth while a man raped her and ate at her flesh. He wasn't one of the undead he was one of the many groups out here that have turned into canals. Her face was half gone as was some of her chest. I steeped into the room soundlessly but the women saw me and with pleading eyes said it all.

I picked up my gun and shot the man in the back of the head. The man feel over off the women and the baby came out a second later. The women held her flesh to her chest gathering up her baby and started to feed the baby from her mutilated breast. I could see the woman's heart beating through her rib cage where the man had eaten away the flesh. The women gave another grunt and another baby came out small like the first one and finally the after birth was delivered. The women eyes pleaded with me one last time then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she was gone. I walked up to her and found both babies where decayed and had died in her womb a week or two ago. I made it out the bedroom door and down the stairs and collapsed on the floor.

How can god truly been there for us when things like this are all around us. I know I shouldn't question this but I don't understand this. After that hole ungodly sight I haven't been with Renee and I only have patience for Mathew. I don't know what to do any more. What kind of future awaits Mathew. Is it really worth all of this pain to raise him up on these streets fighting off the undead all day and night. What is truly waiting for our son once he grows to be a man and find a women. Will they find a way to have a family on the run like me and you have.

I love you Emma.....................

Aiden

Undead Apocalypse CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara