Second Letter to Emma

Dear Emma,

We stopped in an odd little town that reminds me of Home. It would be a ghost town if not for the undead. I was off by a few towns we actually are further away then I originally thought. I really miss you and I hope you can forgive me for what I've done. I'm finally going to tell you about this even though I'm not sure your alive or not but I've taken another women to my bed. She's a great women treats Mathew like her own son but you still put her to shame. You are the only women who can truly satisfy the needs of my life.

Mathew really needed to have a female influence in his life and she was there for him and me. Her name is Renee McCartney, she is 25, with black hair and blue eyes. She stands just a feet shorter then me and fights beside me when need be. She reminds me a lot of you just a little older and not as passionate as you are about us and your son. Well we found a dog out wondering around but it has been eaten on by a few undead but hasn't turned. We left it in that town unable to do anything about it but it's been following us around so Renee has bandaged it up and is taking care of it.

It's almost fully healed now, we've had it for almost a month now I didn't want to talk about her last time I wrote because she is contacted with my shame. Mathew named her Daisy after the dog we had before this. She's a cockerspaniel like our Daisy was. She's a little cutter then our Daisy and is brown instead of black and white. She is connected to Mathew at the hip now and follows him around everywhere. She is very protective of him and only lets me or Renee come near him so you'll have to be careful when we next meet.

God do I miss you. Some nights I stay up just watching the night fly by as I think of you some times I even cry. It feels as if I have a hole with in my heart that only you can fill. I wish this all was just a fucked up nightmare but I know that is just a pointless thing to wish for now that its here in my face everyday. I'm waiting to see that beautiful face again that you only gave me and the way your lips curved when you said my name with so much love. No one can replace you and we both know that. Please forgive me for what I've done and what I'm doing. I know I'm cheating on you but I just need to feel someone there. Not the ghost of you that follows me around. I'm sad to admit this but being with a women makes me feel like I'm alive. I've gone numb and I can't feel the pain of this war.

Emma my beloved wife, mother of my child, please forgive me for this I love you more then anyone in this world.

Yours forever

Aiden