the end posible sequel

This is The End a possible sequel to the undead apocalypse. I got the idea for it a while back but don't know if I will actual make it. Let me know what you thing.

Death is all I see as I step out into the porch into the day light. Bodies are being devoured by the dead and I run swing my blade as I run to where my family said they would be while I cooked supper. I come up over the hill to find my families bodies scattered across the hill top all died. Their eyes stair lifeless at me as I cut down the undead around them. I fall to my knees gathering them into my arms as I scream out my pain to the sky's. I stand turning to the horde of undead that is taking down everyone around me.

How did we let this happen? How did they get in? I think as I slice my blade down into a undead head. I start taking down as many as I can as my walky goes off. Screams come over it as I hack a undead to peaces.

"How? HOW?" I keep screaming over and over as I take them down until I am taken down. My hand stretches out as my family stands over me smiling as they reach for me. I take there hands as the undead devour my body and my family pull me from the pain and sorrow. I look back over my shoulder seeing my body underneath the undead and look back to my family as they are pulled from me. My hands are forces to let go as I plumit from the sky into the ground below. I continue to fall through the ground till I come to a place where fire licks at my flesh.

I stand on a lake of fire as my worse memories play out before me. Eachone worse then the last till of come to my family falling at the hands of the undead. A voice deep and husky speaks to me as tears fall down my face.

"I will make a deal with you human. A deal you will not want to refuse." A tall man with dark Cole black hair and emerald eyes stand before me. " I will give you the means to end this apocalypse. If you are able to put a stop to it I will let you live long and without any struggle, you will live out your days in peace with your family until the day you day. Then you shall come here to me as one of my fallen soldiers. But If you fail I will drag your ass to hell and make you live out your sins everyday for an eternity." He says And I look up at him. He has symbles branded to his flesh in a laungue I do not know. "Make the deal or you will remain here in endlu nightmare of your worse sins. The chose is yours." He says with a smerk.

"Why would you make such a deal with m what is in it for you?" I asks as I whip my tears away.

"This apocalypse is the end of days my father god spoke of in his book. I simply want to win against him. This war is already one by him But if a human ends it then he will let this earth live a long with it's people." He says And I look from him to the many sinners burning in their own sins. If I do not comply I will be here in hell. Holy shit this is hell then that means he is... I think looking up at him.

"Are you the fallen Angel Prince Lucifer?" I ask and he smiles evily at me his eyes glowing crimson.

"Why yes child of God I am." he says in a ruf husky voice.

"Deal." I say and his hand grabs a hold of mine burning my palm with a wicked symble in have never seen before. I cring at the pain and he pulls me to him.

"You shall go to the red sun. There you will find vile seven of life. Take the vile to the eagle of death. There you shall place it within the core. Give It life till no more remains. Then all shall be right. But be warned the red sun is guarded by demons in the form of gods messengers. To not let them foul you. The eagle of death houses the dead. This will be no easy task." he says as I drift away his voice fading.

I awaken sitting up right next to my husband and Jason. Both naked next to me with their arms over me. They stir looking up at me as I slip from the bed and stand bare looking around the room. This was my father's room before he killed himself. We have been using this room as puts for several months now. Jason, my husband and I have started a relationship together and have been together for quite sometime now.

I look around the room and turn to them both. I remember this day it is the day we get three new survivors that try to take over our camp. They should be in the guest house in a hour. They will try to let their friends in and they will kill seven of out people before we even know what has happened. I will not let that happen not again. I have a month before the end of out world. I think remembering the horifice sight of my family dead bodies being devoured by the undead.

Jason stands next to me his hand reaching out and cupping my cheek. I reach my hand up and place it over his as I am brought back from my thought. The brand on my palm pulses with pain as it touches his hand.

I drop my hand hinding my palm from them as I look into his eyes. "Jason." I say as tears fall down my face uncontrollably. "You alive." I say as my husbands arms snake around my body holding me close.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Jason asks and I shake my head.

"No." I look to my husband raising my branded palm to place on his cheek. He stops me as he lets go of my waist and takes hold of my hand. He looks at the brand that was not there yesterday.

"What happened?" he asks me running his finger over it making me wince.

"I.. How do I say this without sounding crazy?" I say as Jason whips my tears. I take a deep breath in and hold it before letting it out slowly. "A month from now I was cooking supper for us like I always do and we where attacked by a horde, bigger then we have ever seen. It killed all of us and when we where taken to heaven I was pulled into hell. Lucifer made a deal with me. If I end This apocalypse then we will live happly with no threat of the undead. I took the deal. I took it. Now I have to go to the red sun, or as we know it area 51 the building with the red sun we painted into it when we where younger. There is a vile there number seven. I am to take it to the dead eagle. It is the science lab in dc that had an eagle painted on the front door. There is a device there that will release the vile into the air and it will either kill them for good. All of them at once. After that we will be free." I say feeling crazy saying it aloud. I point to my hand. " that is my proof. When I made the deal and shook his hand be branded me one of his sholders." I say and the look at me dumbfounded.

"No way your kidding." Jason says with a smerk that is fake. He know I do not lie or kid. Never have never will.

"You know me. Would I kid about something like this. I can prove it. In an hour three survivors asking for shelter but they are a froud. Tonight they will let their friends in and kill a total of twenty of our people before we kill them." I says walk away from them to the window. I hold my middle looking out it at the gate they will be coming through. "One way or another you will believe me." I say as they walk up beside me looking out the window at the gate 18th me.

This is a draft of a possible sequel to this book. Let me know what you think.