Fifth letter

Dear Emma

I found something odd out here last night. I'm about a weeks walk from Roswell, New Mexico where we said we would meet up if shit went south. There was a baby crying last night and Sheamus, woke me up to beside what to do. I told him to go back to patrol and I would look into it. I followed the sound from a distance and found something that I have never seen before in my life. There was a Man with a round large belly bigger then I have ever seen on a person and his arms and legs where muscular. I could see every muscle ripple as he moved. This man was the source of the baby's screams. He was leaning back and wailing like a baby. I watched him pill the skin from a man twice its height as the man kicked and scream.

I pulled my gun out and put a bullet between the monster's eyes. I watched him drop them man and I shot the man as will. He's skin was pilled to the point that he would not survive such a wound and lest not with our capabilities. I left them where they where and went back to camp and called a meeting in the morning. I told them of the man and what to look for and how to probably kill others like him. I pray nothing like this has found you but I know you could handily something like this better then anyone I know. Matthew is doing good he is ready books now and I've started him on writing his name and the names of towns we have pasted by and those on the map we have. He is doing really well with them. He is a smart little boy. I love him so much and wish we didn't have to raise him in such a world. I know he will be fine because he's like you so i know he will survive this mess.

Your love

Aiden