Carrick's POV

Carrick's POV

Ayo, my name is Carrick Jayden Lolo. If you was finna laugh, shit ain't funny. My mama black, and my daddy Hawaiian. Don't call me "Carrick" either. I go by the name CJ. My mama named me.

My mama. My unique ass name, mama. Kandy Birdie Lolo. That's the one and only women that I love with all my heart. There's nobody who can take her place. Through all the rough times our family had to go through, she was always the one who pulled us out of it. Her and my daddy. Kahili Maui Lolo. I got alotta friends who got dead-beat daddies, but I'm proud that I don't have to say that. My parents are the love of my life. I would kill anybody for my parents, and the rest of my family. Literally.

I'm a drug dealer. We got a business with a couple of my goons, and my mama and daddy. It's a family thing. We got the biggest industry outchea in Orlando, Florida. It's not big enough for the feds to know, tho. We keep our shit on the low. We make dirty money, but it's fast money, to satisfy me and my families needs. My family consists of me, my ma, daddy, Rayvin, Sharonda, Kalinda, and Mendez. 3 younger sisters, 2, 3, and 4, and 1 older brother, 25 years old, and we're all educated.

Yeah, I'm a drug dealer, but I'm a smart one. Educated. I'm 18 years old, going on to 19. I keep my grades up, no slacking. All A's since the 1st grade. I'm a thug and all, but that shit don't stop me. I gotta make my parents proud, no matter what I do, ya feel me? I'ma tall ass nigga, aha. 6'0. I'm a light nigga, too. Ya know, I stay fresh. My niggas do, too.

My niggas consist of 3 life long friends - Dace, Eric, and Quez. We all the same age, and they don't play. Especially bout their grades. We all keep our grades A1, that shit before anything. We all plan on going to Howard University after high, we inseperable. We got everything in common, and we do the same shit. Except one thing - girls.

My niggas love them some females. Unlike me, ion fuck with them like that. Yeah, I may talk to them here and there, but I ain't really feeling um. I ain't never been in love or nothing like that, feel me? And, I don't fuck and duck. I ain't got times for hoes popping up at my house saying they babies mine .. shit I'll probably bust a cap in the bitch. That's why I stay worried bout my grades, and basketball. I'm tryna make it to the NBA, ya feel me? I wanna play with the big dawgs, on that Chicago Bulls team. I'm the captain of the basketball team at Cole High School. I would love to have a down female on my side, but right now I'm cooling it.

I'm CJ Lolo, and I ain't looking for no damn love.