Chapter 16

Starr's POV (Long Chapter)

I sighed and layed on the couch. I was tired, but then again relaxed after the shower I took in the locker room. I put on a t-shirt and some jeans afterwards, so I was comfortable.

"CJ, I'm hungry." I said, as he walked downstairs from my room, after he put my stuff away. He sighed, and sat down on a loveseat next to the couch. He put both hands behind his head and stretched out his legs, indicating that he was tired.

"What you wanna eat, baby?" He asked, yawning.

"Aww, you sound tired. Go to sleep, baby." I said, going over to him and sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, widening his eyes, and wrapping one of his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'll wait." I replied.

"Forreal? Cause you know I can cook, Starr. I'll go in there right now and make you a big ass--," He said, before I cut him off.

"Carrick, go to sleep."

"Okay, ma."

----------

I woke up to find CJ gone, and a blanket over me. I checked my phone and it was 7:12. I was asleep for 2 hours.

I heard whistling from the kitchen, and I followed it.

I saw CJ, standing over the stove with no shirt on and only his shorts. I just stared.

"Wassap, sleepy head?" He asked, now standing in my face. I was so mesmerized with his body, I didn't even notice him come towards me.

"Huh, what?" I asked, looking up at him.

He laughed and kissed me. "You can touch it, if you like." He said, pointing to his body.

I blushed and turned away, "Nigga, please."

I looked at the table behind him and saw ribs, mac-n-cheese, and green beans on 2 seperate plates on each end of the table. Beside it was a piece of chocolate cake.

"Gone head and eat .. I see yo fat ass eyeballing it anyway." He said.

I flicked him off, and we ate together. We talked about everything, and by the end of our dinner, I gave him some props cause the food was good as fuck.

I picked up my cake, and I sat on his lap, while he put his arm around my waist.

"I ain't even gonna lie .. you threwdown." I said, eating my cake.

"Duh .. I told you I can cook. Now, are you gone feed me some of that cake or am I just gone have to sit here and watch you?" He asked, smiling but with an attitude.

I took another bite and said, "Oh, you wanted some of my cake? Here you go." I took the cake and smeared it in CJ's face.

I laughed and he released his grip on me to wipe some off his face.

"Oh, Starr. You done fucked up now." He said.

I took off up the stairs soo fast, and giggled the whole way. But, I wasn't fast enough.

By the time I reached my room and tried to close the door, CJ grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up into my room. He locked the door.

He pinned me on my bed, and got on top of me. At this point, we were both laughing ridiculously.

"So, how do I make you suffer?" He asked.

I kicked him straight in the crotch, and he rolled to the other side of my bed, in pain.