Chapter 5

Carrick's POV

I watched as Starr and her homegirl left in Starr's car. Dace was watching, too.

"Who the fuck you looking at, Dace?" I said, furious that he was watching Starr.

"Nigga, calm the fuck down. I'm watching Laila."

"Who that?" Eric asked.

"Darkskinned girl over there, walking." Dace said, licking his lips. He took out his phone and started texting. I was just relieved I ain't have to beat his ass.

Tammy walked up to Quez, and tried to hug him.

"Swerveeeee. You got yo ass whooped." We all laughed at Quez's comment. Tammy joined into our laughing.

"I ain't tripping. Shawty cool. I got respect for her, she real to the game." Tammy's words were true.

"You know I was just playing with you. Bring yo sexy self over here and kiss Daddy." Quez said, grabbing Tammy.

"Man, fuck you Quez." Tammy said, walking towards him and kissing him. Quez was charming as fuck. He could get any bitch he wanted with only the words he spoke. He was a darkskinned nigga, with black dreads, and light brown tips. He liked his bitches "yellow."

Eric walked back to us from where he came from.

"My niggggggas!" He yelled.

"What nigga?" We said.

"Ya'll see that fine ass bitch over there? I got them digits, cuh!" This nigga was crazy. He was happy as hell.

Eric was very lightskinned, almost white. He had alotta hair, which he kept curly. He was tall as fuck, too. 6'5. He could get any bitch he wanted to. But, he can't stand hoes. He like making his own move on whoever he wants.

"Nigga, you cray." I said to him. I looked around for where I parked my car. When I turned to the left, I saw Kimberly walking towards me. I looked down at my phone quickly to avoid her. "Damn." I whispered.

"NAW NIGGA, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T SEE ME!" She yelled.

"Kimberly, how many fucking times do I gotta tell you I. DO. NOT. LIKE. YO. HOE. ASS! Now, get the fuck out my face, damn." I yelled back. All my niggas fell out laughing.

I was fucking with Kimberly when I was new to my high school. We started dating, but I ain't know she was the neighborhood hoe. One of the niggas I had met, Bruno, told me she was a hoe and I gotta stay my ass away from her. I did as told. She been bugging me ever since. I'm just glad I ain't fuck the bitch.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, NIGGA BYE!" She said, turning in the other direction. I sighed and looked at my niggas, they nodded at me. We had to go meet at my parents house to handle some goon shit.

----------

After we dropped some loads, I went to my condo. My parents wanted me to learn how it's gone be like to live on my own, so I did just that.

I was home alone, so I made me some food. It's a good thing that I gotta good mama. When I was little, I always wanted to be a chef. I had the talent.

I made some mac-n-cheese, collard greens, and mashed potatoes. I ate, but I couldn't get Starr off my mind.

I don't want a girl to come between my business, school, or basketball. But, I barely even knew this girl and she had me sprung.

I turned on the TV to BET and it was doing ATL. One of my favorite movies. It was on the part where Rashaud and NewNew were in the car and NewNew started singing, and Rashaud kissed her. I just imagined me as Rashaud and Starr as NewNew.

I didn't wanna seem thirsty, but I texted her:

Me: Wassap Shawty?

She texted back almost instantly.

Her: Aha, why you keep calling me shawty? and, I'm chilling with my bitch.

Me: 'Cause you my shawty now :)

Her: What, forrrreal? ^_^

Me: Dead ass ;) I wanna chill with you again, if you don't mind. I wanna take you out on a date, tomarrow. You doing anything?

Her: That's cool, I wanna chill with you too. And, I mean CHILL. No freak shit. -,- I'm not doing anything, I'm avalible. Where are we going?

Me: Aha, no shit like that. I'm a classy nigga. And, it's a secret, shawty :) I'm feeling sleepy, tho. I'ma hit you up in the morning.

Her: Okiedokie .. Goodnight :*

Me: Goodnight :*

I put my phone on the table beside the sofa, and went upstairs to my room. I took a shower, and got into bed. I sleep with only my boxers, so I pulled off my shirt & shorts and layed down.

I went to sleep with Starr on my mind.