Chapter 8

Starr's POV

I woke up from my nap, and checked my phone.

7:30

I went to the room next door to see Laila knocked out.

"Laila, sweetheart, wake up. You know we gotta double date in an hour." I said, sweetly.

"Ughhhhh, I don't wanna." Laila said, yawning.

"Bitch, get the fuck up. I'm finna go get ready, and when I come back you better be ready." I said, walking out the room.

I took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I freshened up and put on my matching Regular Show bra and panties set. As soon as I opened my closet, Laila came in, wearing only her bra and panties.

"Bitch, don't you knock?" I asked. I didn't cover up, because we see each other like this all the time.

"Bitch, please. I don't know what to wear." She said, sitting Indian style on my floor, with her phone in her lap.

"Laila, you got good style. I'm pretty sure you can pick out something to wear. And, plus you bought a dress today from the mall." I said. Laila's face lit up.

"OH YEAH! I forgot all about that! Thanks, baby." Laila said, while kissing my face.

"Gay ass." I said. She laughed and walked out.

I went to my walk-in closet to pick out something to wear.

It's rare to see me in dresses, but I picked one anyway.

I put on a high - low dress with a beige top, and sea green skirt. I put on some nude colored heels, and checked myself in the mirror.

I was looking good.

I'm not the make-up type, so I just put on a little lipgloss, and a beaded necklace. I picked up a sea green Michael Kors purse and put my money in it. I curled my hair a little, and let it fall.

I checked my phone.

CJ ♥ - I hope you looking good .. I can't wait ;)

I laughed to myself and put the phone in my purse. I finished everything in less than 30 minutes. It was 7:56.

----------

I sat downstairs watching TV when Laila came.

She was wearing a black, loose-fit tank top, a high waisted galaxy skirt, some black leggings, and some black platform wedges. She was wearing a black, crossbody Coach purse. She didn't wear the dress after all, but my bitch was looking good. She also left her crinkled hair going down her back. It was 8:10 when she came down.

"You looking good, girl." I said to her.

"You looking sexy, tho." She said, and we laughed.

I went inside the kitchen and opened the cabinet where my meds were. I took a couple and then put the bottle in my bag.

"I hope you don't go crazy when you on this date, Sam." Laila said, being serious.

"I hope I don't either." I mumbled.

The doorbell rang.

Laila and I straighted up real quick and fast. My phone buzzed.

CJ ♥ - Open the door, pleaaaase.

Laila and I stood in front of the door, and I opened it.

There CJ and Dace stood. Looking sexy.

CJ was wearing the same sea green color as me, but black instead of beige. He had on a black suit with a sea green tie, and he was wearing some sea green Vans.

Dace was wearing a black suit, too. But, he wore a light blue to go with it. He had on some light blue, black, and white 9s. And, he wore a gold chain.

"Starr, you look amazing." CJ said. I blushed and turned my head. Laila and Dace was already hugged up.

"Ya'll ready to go?" Dace asked.

"Yeah, lemme just get my purse." I said.

I got my purse, turned off the light, and left. With CJ's arm wrapped around my waist.