Chapter 6

Starr's POV

I woke up the next morning with Laila in my bed, knocked out. And, with her phone in her hand. I pushed her off my bed.

"Get the fuck up, with yo fat ass! You was 'pose to sleep in your room!" I yelled, burning with rage. "You should be glad I love you, and I didn't stomp on your ass." I said, laughing and smiling.

"You stupid, bipolar bitch! I love you too, damnit!" Laila said, laughing.

I love her cause she puts up with my disorder.

After I kicked Laila out, I went to the shower and relaxed.

I'm so glad that I have this place to myself. No need to hear those crying twins, nagging brothers, or my crazy parents. Even tho I love them with all my heart.

I cut off the shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my body, and looked for some chilling clothes. I was gonna chill at my house with my bestfriend until it was time for us to leave.

I freshened up with my favorite; Pink Chiffon. I put on some skinny red Levi's, a black Regular Show teeshirt with Mordecai and Rigby, and some black slippers. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I cut on the TV to Cartoon Network. I'm grown and all, but my eyes stay GLUED to this channel.

I looked at my phone to see I had a "Goodmorning" text from my baby ... I mean CJ.

Him: Goodmorning, Shawty ♥

Me: Goodmorning :)

Him: I can't wait to see you tonight.

My heart fluttered.

Me: I can't wait to see you either.

Him: What you doing now?

Me: Watching TV, bored as fuck.

Him: Can I come over?

Me: Nigga, tonight suppose to be a surprise.

Him: Ahaa, oh yeah .. that right.

"STARR!" I heard Laila call.

"WHAT BITCH?!" I answered.

"COME HERE!" She replied.

I sighed and walked all the way back up the stairs to see what she wanted.

"Can you do my hair?" She asked, as I waked into the room. She was wearing a pair of camo shorts, a red tank top with a Levi vest over it, some red chucks, and was texting away on her phone.

"Where you finna go?" I asked, while doing her hair.

"To the mall, bitch. I want some Chinese." Laila said.

"And, yo fat ass wasn't gone tell me?" I said, putting a red bow in her hair and spraying hair sheen on it.

"Bitch, get dressed." She said, giving me a hug after she saw her hair.

I went back into my room and put on a different outfit. I put on an Olympic 7s T-Shirt, some rolled up blue skinnies, and my Olympic 7s.

My stomach started to growl. Shit, I want some Chinese too.