Chapter 4

Starr's POV

I walked back to my parents with a big ass smile on my face. He looked so good, and his bottom row of teeth with a grill .. Lord.

"Why the hell you smiling so hard? It better not be cause of no fuck nigga." MJ asked me.

"No, It's not. Now, fuck on." I said, flicking him off.

Laila came up to me, with the same fucking grin I had on my face.

"GIRL! GUESS THE FUCK WHAT!?" Laila screamed, as we started walking to my car. I said bye to my siblings, and parents.

"What, bitch?" I replied.

"You see that nigga over there?" She pointed to some nigga with the name "Aaron" on the back of his uniform. He was standing with CJ.

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked.

"I just met him, he came up to me, congradulating me on our win. He told me he thought I was cute, and he wanna talk to me some more. Then, he gave me his number, and I gave him mines." She said, as she put the phone in my face. I saw the name.

"Dace?" I said.

"Yes!" She looked at my face, knowing I was about to laugh. "Bitch, I know you finna laugh so shut the hell up, his name don't matter, only his face & body." She said. "I think I'ma give him the P." We both burst out into laughing. We both knew she was joking because we both still had our virginity, and said we were never, ever, going to give it up. 

"Girl, you hell." I said. "But, anywho. You remember that nigga who I was staring at?"

"Yes, bitch." She replied, texting away on her phone. "I got his number, and he got mines." Laila literally screamed, "YAY, BITCH! WE GOT SOME NIGGAS!" People started to look at us like we were crazy.

I laughed, "No, nigga. YOU got a nigga. I'm single, and gonna STAY single." I said. She looked me up and down, and rolled her eyes. "Shit to me." We busted out laughing once more.

We got into my car, and drove to my house where Laila was spending the night. Laila went to the guest room, and I went to my room to take a shower. It was a nice ass shower, man.

I got out 25 mins later, and wrapped a towel around me. I went to freshen myself up, then I went into my walk-in closet to find some PJ's.

I decided to wear my Regular Show tank top, with my Regular Show shorts. I love that show, sooo much. I had Regular Show everything.

Laila just barged into my room, with her phone in one hand, and a comb in the other.

"Can you do my hair, Sam?" She asked, she only called me Sam when she needed something. It stood for the initials in my name, Starr Andreaa Martinez. She's the only person I allow call me that.

"Sure, come sit over here." I said, pointing to the stool in front on my mirror.

Laila's a beautiful girl, one of the most prettiest girls I ever seen. She's darkskinned, and much more taller than me. She has long, natural hair that stops at the center of her back. She has big, blue eyes, where she got from her mother.

"Ow, bitch! That hurt!" Laila said, not taking her eyes off her iPhone.

"Bitch, shut the hell up, and be happy I'm doing this." I said, laughing. I wrapped her hair up, and she thanked me, and layed on my bed, texting.

"Nigga, who the hell you keep texting?" I asked. She looked up, and smiled, "Daaaaace." She said in a baby tone. "We going out tomarrow since it's Saturday, and we ain't got nothing to do." I laughed and said, "Whatever, bitch."

I got a bottle of water from my mini fridge, and took my meds. I layed on my bed beside Laila, and flipped the channel. I heard a buzz from my phone, and it was a text.

I looked at my phone: Wassap Shawty? -CJ ♥ ..