Chapter 20

Starr's POV  

(long chapter + sexual content)

"Starr, we going to the fair to celebrate your birthday and our acceptances." CJ said, behind the closed bathroom door. I could tell he was brushing his teeth.

I stopped flipping thru channels, "Yay!" I yelled, getting off the bed. I was so happy my parents and CJ's were proud that we got accepted.

I went inside the bathroom to get my meds, and there stood CJ, shirtless, and brushing his teeth.

I thank the Lord everyday for sending me this angel. I'm so glad I'm a hooper, cause if not, I wouldn't have even met him. And, then he living with me now .. Laaawd!

"Whatchu looking at, Starr?" CJ asked, spitting and wiping his mouth. He shook me out of my daydream.

"Nothing, I just want my medicine." I replied. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and my face landed on his wet chest. I wrapped my arms around his body, above the towel that was around his waist. He placed his chin on top of my head.

We stood this way for about 5 minutes before he spoke, "You know I love you, right?"

My heart fluttered. "Yeah .."

"So, if you want the dick, just ask."

I laughed and hit him in the chest.

"Ow, Starr." CJ said, while pouting.

"Sorry, baby."

"Make it feel better." He said, pointing to his chest.

I kissed his chest.

"Not right there, a little upper. Til I say stop." He commanded.

I made a trail of kisses from his neck to his chin. I was now standing on my tippy toes.

"CJ, this ain't your chest anymore."

"I know." He replied, kissing me on my lips, and forcing my mouth open with his tounge.

Our tounges danced for a while before I felt something poke my thigh. I broke the kiss first.

"Man, Starr, you can't be doing this to a nigga." CJ said, unwrapping his arms from around me and crossing them on his chest.

I laughed and said, "I just did." I got behind him and pushed him out the bathroom so I could shower.

He put his foot inbetween the closing and the door, leaving it ajar.

He poked his head inside the bathroom and said, "I love you, Starr."

"I love you too, nigga." I said, pecking his lips. "Now, let me fucking shower."

----------

I put on a white & black short tank top, that shows my bellybutton, some short cut jean shorts, and some black sandals.

I snuck inside the room where CJ keeps his things, since he sleeps in my room, and took his black cross necklace.

I went back into my room and modeled my outfit. I put my hair into a bun, and put my phone in my pocket, then went downstairs.

CJ was standing with his hands in his pockets, watching Regular Show.

He was wearing a plain red shirt, some cargo shorts, and some red & black jordans.

"I don't understand how you watch this." He said, not even looking back at me.

"How'd you know I was in here without you looking at me?"