Chapter 1

3 years prior

"Why are you doing this to me?Please stop. I'll give you all my money but please don't hurt me like you are right now." I plead

"Sorry beautiful but I think I need to show you who runs these streets." The guy says pushing into me.

Present time

Ever since that night I was never the same. I went from a really confident girl to the shyest and close minded person ever. What was also given to me that same night was a beautiful baby girl well nine months later. Whoever that guy was really brought me down in the most lowest way possible. I hide myself from everyone I knew after they found out about what happen. I was mistreated and what hurt most was they had planned that night to happen. What I use to say about friends has really changed my mind on who I associate with.

Right now I am currently backstage helping the talent get ready for the show. Did I I forget to mention I work for wwe. Ironicially I would be shy but somehow my personality got me a job here well mostly because I almost got hit by a car from the drive from none other than Vince McMahon. He tried buy my silence but honestly I was to scared and shock to speak. He then insisted I come work for him. I just nodded and he gave me his business card and told me to come to the address on the card.

I have been working here for about 2 years and since my pregnancy was a surprise to me I was able to keep my job and given time off well at least from the heavy load work. The only thing I was given was to make sure that all the talent had there schedules and interviews were all set. It wasn't an easy job managing all that at first but I kept calms and knowing a little Angel was growing inside me I managed to stay stress free.

Now that all that has happen I'm working as Stephanie McMahon assistant. She has been nothing but helpful and supportive. Since I was talking to crew members about what needed to be done today I didn't realize I had a meeting with her about the updates made. I excused myself and went running to her office. As I made a turn I bumped into the one guy I may have or not a crush on.

He just stared at me before walking away. I found it rude since I fell and he just left me down here. I quickly composed myself and went to Stephanies office. I knocked her office door and someone told me to come in.

"Hello Mrs. McMahon." I said.

"Hello Luna I'm glad your here. I justed wanted to tell You that the meeting will not be today but tomorrow. I hope that we have all the ratings from the last few weeks? " she asks.

"Yes and I must say that your father might not be impress. It seems as we have lost ratings and well I have come to the conclusion that we may need to make a title change or New feud with one of the new talent to start tonight." I said.

"I guess were gonna have to see what my father says. I know he won't be impress but I would really appreciate if you got Dean Ambrose to come into my office so my husband and I can discuss an upcoming storyline with him." she asks.

"Well um I... Realizing she just asked me to talk to the one guy who I secretly love just made it worse knowing I bumped into him earlier was not a good sign.

"I know you have feelings for him but trust me nothing bad will happen to you again. That night is long in the past. Your daughter and you have nothing to worry about. We care for you a lot that your family to us. Just know that if you need anything just come to me." she says.

"Thank you but I don't want anyone knowing about my Life. Everyone here so far thinks I'm your cousin or sister. I don't want people to know that I was the girl who was left for dead in that alley and just so happen to make the story of the week. They don't even need to know my daughters father is the worst criminal in the world that they were looking for all those years." I said.

"Dear just know that no one here knows and we have made sure that you have been treated with respect no matter what. Now I think it's best you take the day off. Maybe it's best the whole week. You seem a little pale and we don't wanna lose our best backstage crew member." she says.

"Thanks but I'll stay till the show is over. I still need too give out the new schedules and get the New orders of merchandises sent on this week before we start the New year."I said.

"Luna just relax and take the day off. I'll take care of everything. "She said.

I was gonna argue but she insisted so I left. As I was leaving the building I saw him and he look really furious. I was walking away when I felt someone grab my hand and pushed me to the wall.

So what you guys think of my new story? I want to thank moxleygal for giving me the idea for this story that will slowly develop along the way. Please comment and vote.