Chapter 17

Dean's pov 

I had found the only place i needed to think and that was high in the mountains. I needed to figure out how i was going to ruin Luna for all she has done. I know she was there the night my little sister was raped.  

Flashback 

"Mr.Good i regret ton inform you but your sister has entered in a state of shock. We have found the results and it appears that she was raped. We are trying to wait for her to wake up so she can testify. 

"Can you tell me if there is any possibility that she would recover from this." I said. 

" From what i would recommend is that she see a therapist to help her over come her fear. I know she is young but i'm sure with your help and the therapist she would be able to let go of that pain soon." The doctor said.

End of flashback 

I still can't forget that night. The way i saw my sister all scared inside her mind and not waking up. How was i going to tell her she was attacked by the people who she called friends? And most importantly that she was going to be taken away from since i was unable to protect her like i promised i would.  

I have not seen my sister in years after she woke up and said that she did not want to see me again. She did her statement after she identified one person who was there and declared that as the person watched her get raped the girl just laughed and even helped tie her to the bed. 

The mistake that i could have made was ever letting her go to that party. I will never forgive myself that i was not there to help her the moment it happen. I lost her all because i was not capable of keeping her safe by my side and because i was under age as well.  

Later that night 

After arranging everything for the fake ceremony i got home to see that Luna was not there. I checked to see if Renee was around but it looks like she was gone too. Where did they go and if i find out that Renee betrayed me she will pay as well. Friend or no friend she promised to help me with this plan.

Luna's pov 

I immediatley  went to the hospital when Renee called. I had to confess i was faking my memory lost to her because i didn't know if i could trust her. She understood but what matter to me was my daughters health. It was really hurting me that her kidney's were getting worse. I thought the treatment was working but i guess its not. How i hope she wasn't in this but me. I hate seeing my little girl in pain. What can i do now knowing she is in so much pain.

  So what do you think of this chapter? Please comment and vote.